11

~ y/n' POV~

I was in yuji's room when sukuna asked " w-would you like to.... Fuck me on a beach? "

I giggle at his question whiping away a tear as I smile " don't you mean you want to take me on a date and yes I would love to! When ?"

" huh? What do you mean when? I wanted to go on one now! " he squeaked as both me and yuji laughed " I have plans tonight sukuna! How about tomorrow? " i suggest as I heard sukuna whine " fine but I can fuck you tonight through? "

I nod my head yes as I lean in and kiss sukuna then pull away " you can! And I'll come here " I said getting up and walking out.

As soon as I closed the door I squealed in pure happines. While I was walking to my room I ran into gojo. He looks down crocking an eyebrow through his blind fold asking "why are you so happy? Did something good happen? "

" yep! I've got a date with sukuna!! " I claimed walking past him, thinking of what I should wear and if I should do my make up or not.

I then ran to nobara's room and saw her and maki watching a movie " hey nobara! Can I ask for advice " I questioned as maki leaves while nobara turns off the tv looking at me " what's up? "

" so.. I have a date with sukuna tomorrow! But I don't know what to wear " I informed her looking through her closet. I pulled out some of her dresses and some crop tops.

" well where are you going? " she quizzed me taking her clothes from me as I smiled" a beach... And I have a feeling sukuna will fuck me too"

She looked at her closest holding her chin thinking. She then grabs a ripped dark blue skirt with a low v tank top that was black. " there try it on! " she giggles as i take it and change into it. The skirt fit like a glove while the shirt was tight but I liked how it hugged my body, I smiled nodding " I love it!! Should I do make up? "

Nobara looks at me up and down drooling as he nods her head " very light but yes "

I nod my head changing back into my outfit. I kiss nobara's head as I left the room with her clothes

Once I got back to my room I found geto sitting on my bed. I put nobara's clothes on my dresser looking at him.

" what are those for Missy?" Geto asked looking at my outfit.

" well.. Umm... I was planning on telling you tonight while we had supper but... I'm going on a date with sukuna tomorrow " I gulped rubbing the back of my head.

I watched geto walk up to me as I was slowly backing away.

' I knew It he wouldnt approve! He going to be mad at me ' I thought to myself as I saw my father smile " do you understand what he did when he was a living cursed sprirt! "

I stood there taken back and shocked at what he said " wait!? Your not mad that I like sukuna!? And yes I do know what he did " I studdered with wide eyes looking at him. Geto smiles bigger hugging me " I don't care if you date him or want to marry him! If you know what he could do to you then thats all I care about!! "

I smile kissing his cheek " thanks dad!!"

My father picks me up only for me to be taken from his arms. I look to see who took me and I found it was gojo, I gulped knowing what I might be in trouble for. It was either (a) for me yelling a megs, (b) for confessing to sukuna in front of everyone or (c) both. I was being taken out of my room and to his office as gojo was mumbling something under his breath " that's not the fucking Suguru I know.. He would never allow that"

I sigh hoping out of gojo's arms " what do you want?? I was planning on going to supper with suguru so make it quick" I implied as gojo bends down looking at me rubbing his temples " you yelled at megumi and confessed to sukuna in front of everyone during the kyoto sister school event" he sighs disappointed

" yeah so! " I said with sass looking at the ground knowing I did the wrong thing.

" you see nothing wrong with telling everyone that you have fallen for sukuna! " he growl making me sigh and roll my eyes " no Because if it didn't it would of spread like wildfire once nobara knew"

He starts walking around and sighs agian but disappointed " since your confession the higher ups are wanting me to kill Yuji right now and to find a new vessel"

I shook my head " go ahead!! go kill Yuji I won't care! But once you do find a new vessel I will still love sukuna " I gruosed balling my fists up trying not to hit gojo, even though it wouldn't hurt him.

I heard a long sigh slip from gojo's lips as he kneels down looking at me as he takes his blind fold off " y/n suguru!! You have multiple of choices.. Well by multiple I mean megumi but you would do better with him then sukuna" he snarled knowing that would piss me off. I punched gojo in the face giving him a black eye ' oopies!! Not my fault his infinity wasn't on' I snicker to myself as I step back yelling " yeah I get that but I only see megumi as a brother "

Gojo was shocked by what I said so I walked away and broke into tears for no reason " fuck- why am I crying? I'm such a emotional bitch this week" I stopped by gojo and geto's room looking at the door ' maybe he'll change... Now that he's got suguru back ' I blubbered to myself walking back to my room.

Once I got had there, I stopped crying then walked into my room to find my father asleep on my bed. I walked up to him shaking him " dad!! Get up!! Let's go have supper now! "

Geto slowly got up nodding his head yes then picks me up taking me to a restaurant.

~3rd person POV~

While y/n and geto where having dinner they talked about anything and everything, y/n caught geto up on how she been doing and what new in her life and she even got advice from geto about a couple of things. Y/n was passed out once the both of them got back to the school. So geto put y/n in her bed then went to his bedroom to fuck gojo.

~ author's POV~

Sorry for the late update!! I had a big writers block!! But i should be update more frequently now!! ( maybe)

Love you guys all!!!