19

⚠️things get spicy (18+) ⚠️

~ y/n's POV~

Me and sukuna were just making out after we found that I was pregnant and we aborted the kid.
Just then megumi came in curious about my pregnancy and asked " are you going to keep the kid? "

I gulped "Actually...no before me and sukuna started making out... He killed the kid"

Megumi pouts a bit as he leaves. I pull sukuna close and kiss him agian but I pull away looking at him.

~ sukuna's POV~

" have you figured out if you love me not? " y/n asks making me gulp. I start to nervously sweat nodding my head yes, seeing y/n smile while she bounces on the bed made my heart jump while I had a huge smile on my face. I then heard y/n ask" soo.. What is it? "

I grab y/n's chin pulling her close so our chests where touching and so I can fell her heartbeat against mine as I kisses her with love.

'If I dont tell her now I'll never be able to and plus she would hate me' I thought to myself as I pulled away nervous.

I didn't know how to say it without gagging on my words so I laid y/n down on the bed as I laid down with her holding her.

~y/n's POV~

"Answer me sukuna or I will punch you" I growled looking at him as he looks at me smiling "I do! I do love you... I love you more then anything" he ends up gagging on his words making me giggle and attack him with kisses " I'm guessing you want to fuck me "

Sukuna doesn't answer he just kisses me roughly as both of us strip.

" can I ride you master sukuna? " I whimper touching sukuna's chest as he smirks " yes you can kitten"

I took no time slamming myself down on his cock moaning out his name " fuck- sukuna~"

I starting bouncing my hips fast while sukuna was slamming me down on his cock reaching the deepest spots making me a moaning and drooling mess " fuck- su-sukuna... Please rail me " I asked in between moans as sukuna flips us moving his hips at an inhumane pase while abusing my sweet spot making me an even bigger moaning and drooling mess then I was before. I couldn't think about anything else expect the way sukuna making me feel.

~ sukuna's POV~

Railing y/n like this makes me happy and wanting to break her back, you know what I, just might do that.

I speed up changing into my demon form shoving both cocks in her making her eyes roll back into her head while moaning and screaming.

" fuck- your my slut right? " I smirk watching y/n nod as she moaned loudly " words kitten" I growl moving my hips more roughly

" YES DADDY! " y/n shrieked out grabbing the bed sheets turning her knuckles white. I bent over grabbing her hand and holding them gently as a small smile spread on my face.

' I love this women more then anything.. And I will do anything to keep her in my life. I will protect her from everything' I smiled to myself as I felt y/n's walls clench on my twitching cocks.

Once y/n came I pulled my cocks out of her and shoved them in her mouth face fucking her. After a couple of thrusts I released my seeds into y/n's mouth. I pulled my cocks out changing back into my human form as y/n swallows my seeds "tasty " she smirks.

Blushing a bit I got us both dressed then I held y/n in my arms dozing off.

~ hours later~

~ y/n's POV~

I woke up to find yuji snuggling me so I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but I couldn't move at all so I shook yuji awake.

" what's going on?.. WHY- am I in bed with you y/n? " he yelps in a deep voice making me jump a bit

" sukuna railed me and feel asleep with me.. " I smile softly as yuji nods getting up " we should go to class"

I whine as yuji picks me up taking me to class. Once we get to the classroom we found no one so we headed to the training Field and found them. Yuji put me on the ground beside gojo as he went to join the others.

" let me guess.. Sukuna railed you again" he sigh disappointed " and your pregnant too"

Looking up at him as I growl " so what if sukuna railed me... I can train my curses and I'm not pregnant anymore. I got sukuna to kill the kid "

I heard gojo growling looking down at me shaking his head "and why did you kill the kid? "

" because I would of died within a month of being pregnant or I would of died giving birth" I state smiling making him mad. Just then I was being lifted off the ground making me squeal and hit whoever was picking me up which tuned out to my dad " I'm sorry dad! I didn't mean to- you scared me and i-" I studdered

" it's ok. And what was the choice you and sukuna came to" he smiles as I look at him confuse but then click in gasping " ooh yeah!! We choose to kill it"

Geto looks at me with a look of disappointment and happiness making me gag " dad stop! Your disgusting me"

Geto and gojo start laughing as I pull out my phone playing a game when all of a sudden my phone goes off showing an unknown number. Gojo looks at my phone as he turns if off " ignore it.. Its probably a scam" he sighs as I nod my head.

After training was done I got yuji to take be back to my room so I could cuddle with sukuna.

While we were snuggling I may of made sukuna hard and horny. So the rest of the evening I was getting dicked down.

~___________________________~

Author-
Hi guys!! I'm lost on ideas!

If you have any ideas don't be afraid to comment

Love you all