9

⚠️Things get spicy (18+) ⚠️

~ y/n's POV~

We were about to start the sister school event but gojo came up with a big tin box and stuffies. While he was giving the stuffies out I went to the box and opened it a bit and saw it was yuji.

I growled to myself as I was bitting the inside of my cheek as I open the box fully grabbing yuji's collar " what that fuck!! How long have you been alive? "

" umm.... About 2 months" he gulped as he was sweating nervously I throw him down to the ground as I hiss " is sukuna listening!? " yuji just nods his head as I fumed at both of them more sukuna then yuji " hey! Dickhead you should of told me you were alive because I love you!! So You should of summoned me or something "

I walked away pissed as megumi was following me. When I thought I was alone I punched a tree multiple of times with cursed energy around my fists as I growled to myself " fucking asshole!! What were you doing all that time that you couldn't tell me"

I watched the tree fall as I sigh and smile turning to go back to the group as I see megumi " all better... What the fuck !! Why are you here! "

" I was worried about you! But let's talk about you falling for sukuna! " he grunted as I walked away " no! Why can't you just get it through that thick skull of yours... I DON'T LIKE YOU MEGUMI I ONLY SEE YOU AS A FRIEND LIE I SEE YOU AS A BROTHER! So please stop trying to make me yours because it ain't going to happen! " I roared at him as I saw megumi tear up.

' fuck!! What did I do? ' I scolded myself as I hug megumi into my chest " I'm sorry gumi.. I got mad when you said that... I shouldn't of yelled at you I'm sorry" I apologized as I rubbed his head

" I'm just worried that you'll die.. I didnt mean to make you mad" he whimpers into my chest. He lifts his head up as gojo walks around the corner " I heard yelling! What's going on?! " he asked concerned

" it's nothing really.... I just got mad and Megumi helped me get rid of that anger" I state waving him off as he walks off. Megumi then pushed me playfully as he growls " you lied! Why? "

" because gojo would of got mad if he knew I yelled at you. And he would of yelled at me because I confessed to sukuna in front of everyone " I sigh as I drag megumi back to the group.

After the first event was explained we all went to a room and tried to figure out what yuji should do. I was in the closet as I summoned Myself to sukuna's innate domain

- sukuna's innate domain-

~ sukuna's POV~

I was sitting on my thrown thinking to myself out loud " why was she mad at me for not telling her? I mean yeah I had lots of time to tell her but....she loves me... What does that even mean? "

"Meaning I love you more then anything ! And I would do anything for you! " y/n confirms interrupting my thoughts as I smirked " ooh is that true? "

She crawled up to me and once she got to the top she slaps me. I held my face looking at her while she had her arms crossed " your had about 60 days to tell me or summon me here! So why didn't you? " she barked at me as I rubbed the back of my neck.

" I don't know.. I kinda forgot about you" I smirk as she slaps me again but I grab her hand before it hits my face. I then pull her on my lap as she yelps " your not fucking me sukuna.. I need to kill curses"

I ignored her as I pulled my cock out then take her shorts and undies off then slammed her on my cock earning a loud moan from y/n making me smirk.

She just looks at me as she moves her hips fast. I groan grabbing her hips making her go faster loving the way my cock feels inside of her hitting all the right spots that make her lose her fucking mind.

" fuck- I m-miss your cock~ master sukuna " she moans out as I have eat shit grin was on my face " moan my name.... And I'll stop right now" I groan as she keeps moaning while drool was leaking from her mouth.

I lick the drool off y/n's face while I smirked thinking to myself ' what is love suppose to fell like anyway? If it when your heart feel like it's jumping and when you get that warm and fuzzy felling inside then I don't want it!'

I then felt y/n clamped down on my cock earning a deep, low moan from me" your close aren't you?.. You must be because your pussy clamped down on my cock" she whined and whimpered when I took her off my cock " you should go back before they get worried" I state as she whines but nods so she hides in my gut as I watch her leave.

" I wonder if she would do anything for me" I smirk to myself as I think of ways to test that.

" I could make her fuck me in front of megumi.... Nah she would never do that.... Or have her kill geto.. Yes thats it! " I snickered to myself as I watch yuji get attacked by a man who looked like a gorilla. I shrug it off as I start to think about what y/n said to me.

~ y/n's POV~

I was with the megumi squad as I was killing curses but I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard megumi acknowledge " is the Kyoto school trying to kill yuji! "

I started to panic as I pounded " that's can't be it... Maybe the curse is stronger then we expected"

' no! Yuji can't die! I just got sukuna back! Don't die yuji!! ' I mental yell at myself as megumi shakes his head " if it was that strong then demon dog would of found it by now" he stated as I growl " why... Where is he "

" we're not going to fight with him, were going to find the others " maki told me as I lay on the ground and whine " why~ I want to help yuji"

" no! You stay put and fight any curses that come because it will be two against one and thats not fair" maki and megumi told me

I nod getting up looking around for curses " be careful y/n" megumi called out as I waved my hand " yeah yeah now go" I called back walking off.

Yet again I got lost and found myself looking at one of the curses that was with geto. I tried running away but it grabbed me and thrown me over it's shoulder while it was talking gibrish but yet I could understand what the curse was saying " there you are.. Geto will be happy to know that I have you and unharmed too"

" what that fuck is that and what is your name!! " I growl hitting it's back as it answered back " my name is hanami and I'm taking you back to geto" she said walking forward and killing a curse then hoping away to geto's hide out.

We got there and I was put on a seat as hanami leaves and geto wakes up seeing me " your back! A couple of months later "