12

~ y/n's POV~

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face as I stretched. I got out of bed putting on my outfit for my date with sukuna tonight. I was doing my morning routine when I got a text from Yuji 'sukuna'

Yuji:
| hey y/n! Sukuna was wonder when the date was going to be
| since he didn't know to ask you yesterday

Y/n:
😂|
How about after school?|
Does that work for the king?🙄|

Yuji:
| he said " fine I guess the works for me "
| lol

Y/n:
😂 lmao|
See you in class|

Read

I finshed my morning things and headed to class ignoring gojo. I got to the class and sat next to nobara with a sigh. Nobara glanced at me with a confused look " what wrong? "

" nothing... I not looking forward to not being able to walking after school " I look at nobara. She gave me a even bigger confused looked then she clicks in making her eye and mouth go wide " ooh yeah!!! Sukuna is taking you on date and going to fuck you too" I shake my head giggling as the boys comes in and sit down.

~ after class~

I was in the kitchen making a supper for me and sukuna. I was packing the food into the basket when I felt someone snake their arms around my wiast making me jump around to face them and i found that it was sukuna " hi babe! You ready for our date? " I smile watching sukuna smirk, I push him away turning around so I could finish packing the basket. Once I finished I grabbed sukuna's hand and pulled him out of the school and off the campus " can you teleport us to a beach? " I asked as I blinked and found myself on a beach.

I pull out the blacket laying it down then sitting down " come sit down... Master " I flirted making sukuna choke on air as he sits down nervous.

~ sukuna's POV~

I sat down with y/n sweating nervously as I was mental asking myself what to do ' what should I say? What should I do?' My thoughts were interrupted by y/n shoving food in my mouth with a little sneaky giggle and a grin. I started eating the food with wide eyes and my mouth started watering " holy shit!! That's really good " I compliment her.

My heart started to jump and stopped at the same time when I saw y/n flashed me one of her big smiles. I didn't realize that I was blushes until y/n grabbed my face looking at me worried " sukuna whats wrong? Your going red! Are you sick? did you catch a cold? "

" yeah.. I'm fine. The king of the curses doesn't get sick" I boasted with a smirk

" ok then.. If you say so" y/n sighed giving me my food. I take it starting at y/n admiring all her flaws and imperfections.

' why do I fell like my heart going to jump out of my body but yet it wants to stop at how pretty she is!? I shouldn't feel like this I'm the king of the curses and I kill people for fun... But why? Would y/n be able to tell me why I fell like this? ' I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that y/n had finished and laid her head on my lap. I put my food down while I was playing with y/n h/c hair as I was smiling looking down at her.

" your so cute y/n " I blurted out by accident, I cover my mouth with wide eyes

" so you do think I'm cute... That's what I thought " she smirked getting on my lap. I gulped nervously watching y/n being cocky and bold. But this was turning me on so i'm not going stop her.

~y/n's POV~

I don't know what came over me when I started to crawl on sukuna's lap saying with confidence " so you do think I'm cute" I started leaving little kisses on sukuna neck making him groan quietly but I knew this was turning him on. I then started to leave hickeys all over his neck make sukuna groan more but a bit louder. I lift my head looking at sukuna who was slightly red but had a eat shit grin on his face. I pulled sukuna in for a kiss and once I felt sukuna kiss back, the kiss become more heated as he slipped his tongue into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. During the make out session I started to grind on sukuna unconscious making both of us groan into the kiss.

I pulled away to catch my breath and I stopped moving my hips then stood up walking to the water watching the sunset. As the sun was setting the sky was a mixture of cotton candy pink, lavender, brick red, deep orange, and Navy blue while the sun was a beautiful yellow mixed with orange and red. The water had the reflection of the sun set.

"Hey~ what was that about " I heard sukuna whine as I looked back and smiled " come and watch the sun set "

Sukuna walks up and watched the sun set with me" holy!!! That really pretty.. But not as pretty as you y/n" sukuna flirted making my face heat up " shut up... Take a picture of me and the sun set" I suggested

I watched Yuji take control pulling his phone out with a smile " that man doesn't know how to use a phone so I'll do it"

I giggle standing sideways looking at the camera while the wind makes my hair blow around. Yuji snapped a picture so I looked at him and he was reder then a tomato making me giggle " your so cute yuji!! Now swap please " yuji nods slightly letting sukuna take control as I take his phone.

" how did it turn out " sukuna questions looking at yuji's phone confused as I pull up the picture and show him.

" woah! That looks amazing " he gaps going to touch the screen but I slapped his hand away moving the phone away too" no touch! Since you don't know how to use a phone you shouldn't touch it since you could delete " I growl making him smirk.

I went to the blanket packing everything but while bending over. I was about to pick up the basket but sukuna slapped my ass then grabbed it making me yelp. I turned around and pulled him into one of those changing stalls kissing him after closing the door.

" ready for the pounding of your life? " sukuna smirks looking at me as we both strip slowly.