20

~ y/n's POV~

I woke up the next morning feeling less sore so I headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I was done I went to my bed and kissed sukuna's forehead leaving my room running into someone.

This man had yellow hair, brown eyes. He was taller then me by a couple of inches, he had a well-built body. He was wearing a black tank top with some jeans shorts. I took another look at his face and spotted a scar by his eyebrow.

" y/n? Do you remember me? " the boy asked as I looked at him then gaps " Yuri?? Yuri namakake!? Is that really you? It's been ages since we last saw each other "

Yuri smiles softly hugging me " it as.. Why don't we go out and catch up on things?"

" ok let me tell megumi where I'm going " I state running to megumi's room then runs back to Yuri as we walk to a dinner talking about our life's.

~ sukuna's POV~

I woke up to an empty bed, shrugging it off I swapped with my vessel so he could go to class.

Once we got there gojo was giggling and had the biggest, stupidest smile on his face like something good happened.

" so... Guys! Y/n isn't in class because she's on a date with her childhood friend Yuri namakake" gojo squeals.

I felt my blood boil " she what!? I thought she only loved me "

I take control of yuji's body as I warpped myself there seeing that this Yuri person was being to touchy for my liking while y/n was laughing and just being as touchy as him.

I sat down at table watching those two while getting more pissed by the moment.

~ y/n's POV~

" have you finally told megumi that you don't like him? " Yuri smirks hoping that it was a yes so he could date her.

" I did Yuri and I know that you want to date me but I'm sorry I'm already taken by someone" I inform him pushing him off

" really who's the lucky guy or gal? " he whimpers softly

" that doesn't mattet let's go do something " I said pulling Yuri to one of those photo booths. When the last picture was about to snap Yuri pulled me in for a kiss. Once the picture snapped I pulled away slapping him " what the fuck!? "

" sorry y/n.. I wanted at least one kiss" he pouts getting out. We kept arguing about it until we saw an ice cream shop. We both ran into the store getting what we wanted while we were eating our ice cream, we made up pretty fast.

After we finished we started walked back to the school while laughing until I saw sukuna pop up in front of us making me gulp. Yuri of course heard me gulp making him look at me asking" who is that? "

" Yuri.. This is my boyfriend sukuna. Sukuna, Yuri! Yuri, sukuna! " I whimpered wanting to run away. Run away from this situation because I know that it was gojo who told him about me going out with another guy, sukuna would kill him for being around me and sukuna will fuck me until the daylight.

" would you like to explain why you went out with him and why you two were being touchy " he growls ripping his shirt off

" i'm just trying to win her hea-" Yuri blurts out as sukuna kills him using Malevolent Shrine

" what the fuck sukuna!! He was just a friend who had feelings for me! You didn't have to kill him" I shriek looking at the chopped up body that was bleeding.

I ran to a bush throwing up while crying. I then started walking home ignoring sukuna.

" that's not what gojo said! And why we're you guys being touchy" he grumbled making me slap him agian as I growl " because we're good friends and we have no boundaries! Yuji and megumi do it all the time too. So if you don't like me hanging out with my friends then dump me"

I started jogging back crying more and wanting to kill sukuna. Once I got back I ran to gojo and punched him in the gut.

" what was that for? Ooh and how did the date go? " he groans looking at me while bending over holding his gut.

" it wasn't a date! We were having something to eat as we caught each other up on our life's! But you told sukuna a lie.. Which got Yuri killed because you couldn't keep your mouth shut and because sukuna was jealous " I shout at him making him jump as geto runs into the room hugging me " ok!ok! Let's calm down we don't need anyone to get seriously hurt and gojo out! " geto whispered softly as gojo left.

I pulled away from the hug whiping my tears. My father then knells down holding my face " what's wrong sweetie? What happened that made you punch gojo? " he asks worried

Smiling softly as I go on to explain what happened as I burst into more tears thinking about Yuri. Geto then pulls me into his chest " ok so what happened was... You and Yuri went for something to eat as friends. Then gojo got the wrong idea and told the others which caused sukuna to get jealous. He then confronted you then killed Yuri. right? " he confirmed as I nodded my head

" why don't you go talk to sukuna about this while I talk to gojo and punish him" geto suggests as a smirk slips on his face at the last part

" and make sure that dickhead can't walk for a couple of days" I smirk back kissing his head then walking off.

I walked into yuji's room finding that he was fucking megumi making me gaps " oh my god!! Both of your dicks are small! "

Y/n!! What the fuck! " yuji shouts while pulling out of megumi.

" ooh really? The last time I fucked you y/n..you were a moaning mess" megumi smirks as both of them gets dressed

" megumi out! Yuji swap I need to have a serious talk with sukuna before I kill him" I growl

" ok but why? " yuji questions as he puts his shirt on.

" he killed my childhood friend because he was jealous " I growl as Megumi kisses my head as he leaves.

I watch yuji nod softly swapping as I walked up to him. I slapped sukuna once he had control of the body. " what was that for? " sukuna asked rubbing his face

" don't act stupid! You know what you did? " I walk around growling.

~ sukuna'a POV~

Watching y/n walk around my vessels room pissed was kind of worrying me but I had no idea what I did, no actually I know what I did but I wanted to see if she would forget " I'm not acting stupid.. I don't know what I did" I lied only getting y/n more pissed.

She walked up to me with tears in her eyes " your a horrible liar sukuna! You know what you did.. To.... Yuri" she whimpers out making me worry more

" yeah so, what if I killed the bitch? He just would of taken you away from me " I state as y/n picks up a lamp throwing it at me. I catch it putting it down " theres no need to be mad? " I state agian knowing she had all right to be mad at me but I don't care if that Yuri person was a friend or a complete stranger, I would of killed him either way

" excuse me what? Him!! take me away from you? Sukuna!! I had enough troubles getting gojo to expect that I loved you... And I would never leave you even if it was Yuri! " she confesses making me a bit shocked.

Gojo still doesn't like the idea of her dating me? I mean I could see why but she usual happy when she's around me.

" sukuna!! " y/n yells at me bringing me back to reality " what!? " I growled annoyed

" are you sorry about what you did? " y/n yelled at me

"no I'm not! I didn't want to lose you y/n..so that why I did it and I will always kill someone you love. So I will never be sorry" I said in my head or I thought so because I then heard y/n yell " fuck you sukuna!! I-i need some space right now so don't talk to me at all for the rest of the month"

" but - " I tried to call out

" but what? " she growl looking at me like she wanted to rip my head off and use it as a soccer ball

" I- just.. Wanted to say that..." I started to say worring for my life.