18

~ sukuna's POV~

" I guess.. I.. " I trailed off staring at y/n as she was looking at me impatient and mad " I need a bit more time to think about this y/n" I finished my sentence just making her more mad

" you need more time to think!! What that fuck were you thinking about when I was fucking fushigoru or when I was in the hospital unconscious... Huh? Where you thinking about the ways you could destroy my back! " y/n hissed at me making me jump a little

" I was worried about you.. All I could think about was you and hoping you would wake up. I stayed by your side the whole time while you were unconscious" i state hoping it would clam her down but it didn't because she walked up to me slapping my face then punching me while yelling " that's doesnt make a difference asshole.. You love me and you know it... But you hide those feelings so your reputation won't get ruined. But have you even consider how I've felt with you acting like this?"

I was taken back at her statement. I never did take the chance to stop and think about y/n's feelings. She probably been torn up about me being cocky and hiding my feelings. And her trying to kill herself was all my fault because I didn't want to admit my feelings for her.

I sighed pulling y/n in for a kiss but she uppercuted me making bite my tougne so blood spills out of my mouth and on to my lap. I wipe the blood off asking" what was that for? I was only going to kiss you"

" no sex and no kisses until you figure out if you love me or not" she answers summoning herself back to her body

" y/n!! " I called out as I watched her leave

" fuck- " I cursed out throwing a skull " why couldn't I of told her... Now I fell like an idiot "

~y/n's POV~

I summoned myself back into my body as I sat up with tears flowing down my face.

Just then geto walks in the door worried like he knew something happened " hey.. What's wrong sweetie? " he whispered picking me up and hugging me tight. I hid in his chest as I wept " I just came back from sukuna's innate domain and he still don't know if he loves me or not, even after I asked him "

Geto said nothing he just laid on my bed holding me while kissing my head. After a while of snuggling with my father, I sat up rubbing my eyes and wiping my nose on my sleeve with a small smile on my face.

" sweetie dont force yourself to smile if you don't fell like it" my father acknowledged making me smile big as more tears falling down my face.

" sorry... I don't know why I'm being emotional this week... But I'm happy I have you to talk to dad" I smiled hugging geto agian

~ sukuna's POV~

I made a mouth and an eye on yuji's cheek to find that he was giving fushigoru head, I looked up to see megumi face. His cheeks were red, his breath was hitching and the look in his eyes looked like he could fuck yuji at any moment but watching this didn't please me at all... Not like before were I would get horny right away, even at the sight of fushigoru would make me all hot and needy for him...But my mind was filled with y/n, just y/n.

" sorry to interrupt your session but I need some answers because i don't know what the fuck I'm doing...when it comes to the love department " I confessed making Megumi's eyes go wide

" thanks! But what would you like to know " megumi growls putting his dick away while yuji wiped his face.

" y/n is mad at me for not knowing if I love her or not. But I do, I just don't know how to tell her without her getting more mad at me" I sighed agian not wanting to confess this but I didn't want y/n to be mad. I wanted to fuck y/n hard, like to the point of her sexy moans are the only thing that leave those pretty little lips of hers while I mark her. Just thinking about it makes me horny.

" ok this is shocking but I'm guessing you didn't answer y/n's question the way she wanted you too, so she will be mad for a little and ignore you. When you want to tell her just be honest.. Yes it may get you punched in the face or you may not...But once you give her your answer she will think about it then give an answer back to you. " megumi informed me making me smile softly nodding my head

" thanks megumi! " I smiled more then thinking of a way to confess " I could take her to the beach agian..or I could just tell her"

I started listing more ideas to myself as I walked around my innate domain

~y/n's POV ~

I was sitting on my bed going through tik tok until I started getting a craving for pizza and hot sauce so I called geto

" hi dad!! " I smiled through the phone

" what's up sweetie? " geto answered

" this is sudden but im craving pizza with hot sauce " I told geto as I heard a low deep sigh that came from my father " as sukuna came in you Lately? "

I thought back to all of the times sukuna had fuck me " he has! Why? " I answer his question with a partial question

" ok then.. Let me get your craving and something else then I'll be right there! Ok sweetie? " geto smiled through the phone as I nodded my head then answered back " ok then dad"

I hung up thinking of why geto would ask me that but then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I could be pregnant. I sigh as my father comes in giving me a kiss on my head " before you eat you should take a pregnancy test "

I nod taking the test walking to the bathroom. After I took the test I went back to my bed so I could eat my pizza. As I was about to put my hot sauce on my pizza when my father growls looking at the test " that fucker.. Your pregnant y/n"

I gulp knowing that I was also at fualt too but I kept eating avoiding eye contact with my father. He then leaves my room but comes back with yuji " swap! I need to talk to sukuna " he barks at yuji, who nods swapping with sukuna.

" what would you like? " he sighs annoyed making me gulp as I eat more

" you got y/n pregnant!! " he fumes at sukuna, who's eyes go wide " what I did... I mean I can kill the kid If you wa-" sukuna tried to say but was cut off by geto punching him square in the face.

" dad!!? What was that for! " I shriek as geto looks at me but doesn't say anything.

" I didn't mean to get her pregnant sir " sukuna states rubbing his face as I gave him a look that said ' yeah right'

" you two talk it over if your going to keep this kid or not " he growls leaving my room.

" well... Uh.. " I studder looking at sukuna " should we keep this kid? "

" I don't think you should y/n" sukuna told me straight up making me shocked " what!? And why not " I snapped at him

" because most of the women that have tried to have my kids end up died within a month of being pregnant or they die while giving birth" he informs me.

My jaw dropped open while my were wide eyes " what!? No then kill it!! I want to be with you forever!! " I panicked holding my gut " please kill it! " I pleaded looking at sukuna who had a smirk on his face " with pleasure "

He walked up to me and punches my gut hard then stabs his hand through. After he pulled his hand out, he then starts healing my gut while kissing me.

As me and sukuna were making out making when megumi walked in with a curious look on his face as he called out " y/n! Did I hear your father right.. That your pregnant?"

I pulled away hearing sukuna groan and whine as I look at him " well... Yes"

" are you keeping the kid? " he poundered looking at us.