6

~ author's POV~

I'm going to say this now.. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I wrote the last part in the last chapter!!!

Megumi when he finds out we've slept with his father(⬇️)

~ y/n's POV~

~ y/n's POV~

I was kidnapped by my father or what I thought was my father but was really my father's corpse walking around with a cursed brain in him. But the biggest problem is this Mahito person I'm supposed to be impregnated by.... Like fuckind hell he will!! I want to have sukuna's kids not his.

" ready? " Mahito smirks as he opens the closet as I take my hand out of his grip and cough up toji's worm and grabbing a sword chopping off Mahito's dick throwing it into the ocean.

" I'm not having your kids!! I rather have sukuna's kids " I growled as i walk off running into geto

" done already? I didn't hear you" geto said turning around finding a Mahito on the ground holding his crotch behind me as I swallow the worm

" if the man ain't sukuna I'm not having their kids! " I state as I go back to the shore line thinking of a way to get out of here.

After a while of staring at the curse that looked like a dragon mixed with an octopus that was swimming or more like floating around I walked to the door opening it but was stopped by geto

" what do think your doing?? " geto looks down at me as I shrug my shoulders " going for a walk I'll be back in an hour" I state as I walk out closing the doors behind me calling megumi.

" hi y/n!  What's up? " he greeted me as I heard him yell for someone

" I need you to meet me at yuji's old school with gojo in like 20 Minutes! " I told him as I heard him say something to someone

" ok got it ! here!!" he hangs up as I run up to them and touch both megumi and gojo " warp us home... Before he notices" I said trying to catch my breath

We get back to the school and I walked to my room smiling as laid down on my bed. I then summoned myself into sukuna's innate domain.

I find sukuna pacing around as i tackle him sending both of us flying to the ground with me on top of him. Sukuna looks at me  smiling softly as he kisses my head holding me close

" how did you escape kitten? " sukuna poundered as he takes us to his seat

" I told geto I was going for a walk" I smirk as sukuna chuckles deeply making me feel safe.

I snuggle into his chest as he mumbles something to himself, I didn't hear him because I feel asleep then woke up to see a megumi beside me. I sit up as megumi looks at me nervous "y/n...i-"

" I know, you like me.. But I'm sorry megumi but I don't I love sukuna " I sigh cutting him off as he growls " ok... What!? Y/n you don't need to die!! You need to fall for some else other then sukuna! "

I ignored him as I left the room going to maki. I found her with toge and panda.

" hey! Maki? Can I ask you something " I asked her watching her turn around nodding her head " yeah! Of course! "

I sigh looking at her " is it a good thing that I'm falling for sukuna!! "

She looks at me then at toge and panda then back at me " like ryomen sukuna? King of the curses! " she asked as I nodded my head yes " I know all the stuff he's done in the past"I state

" if you know then why do you like him. you know your only going to die. He would treat you like shit. He would probably beat you too" maki points out

" Salmon " toge agrees with maki

" I hardly know anything about human fellings but I do agree with maki... He's a piece of crap and he wouldn't be worth your time..." Panda expressed as I nodded my head " ok thanks guy! I'll keep that in mind"

I walked away pulling out my phone calling nanami.

" y/n! What's going on? Why did you call? " nanami greets me as I giggle softly " I just need your opinion on this too "

" ok let me hear it " nanami say as I sit down somewhere and sigh " is it a bad thing that I love sukuna? "

" what?! Sukuna! Y/n..you should know better! He will just kill you and you don't deserve someone like him, you deserve someone like yuji or Megumi... If they aren't gay" nanami noted as I sighed " yeah... I guess! But.. Never mind thanks! " I hung up on him as I ploped on the ground looking at the sky.

" is it really a bad thing that I love him.... I get it he would beat me but he would heal me... He would treat me like shit but I really don't care" I groaned as I got up putting in my earbuds walking off the campus.

Hours of walking I stopped and looked around "fuck i'm lost.. But it's fine I get time to think about the consequences of falling for sukuna" I state to myself as I lay down closing my eyes listening to the sound of the river flowing, the bees buzzing, the grasshoppers chirping and everything else. It sounded so claiming and relaxing that I fell asleep dreaming about sukuna.

- hours later: supper time-

~gojo's POV~

I tried calling y/n but she didn't answer so I went to her room and found that she wasn't there. That's when I really started to worry so I ran around asking everyone but they all said " haven't seen her!! "

I started panicking more as I floated up into the sky hoping it would give me a clue on where y/n was i looked but I couldn't find her. I slowly went back to the ground as it hit me " sukuna would know where she is! " I said to myself as I ran to yuji's room.

" yuji!! Let sukuna take control! " I demand as yuji looks at me confused " what why? "

" y/n is missing and I need him so swap please. I'll get you  another poster! " I pointed out as yuji nods letting sukuna take control

" what!? " sukuna hisses at me

" y/n is missing!! I need your help!" I told him as he chuckles deeply " and why should I help you? "