31

~y/n's POV~

"Hi toji! Where are we going to today? " I smiled running up to him as I was waving gently

Toji smirking as he grabbed my waist pulling me close " did you forget already? "

I didn't forget I just didn't want to fuck toji, weird right!? But I was only dating toji to (again) make sukuna jealous, to get my mind off of him, and to make sukuna realize what he missing.. But knowing sukuna it will take him forever to figure that out.

" ahh come on babe~ you said you wanted me to rail you harder then sukuna. That something I can do " he smirks picking me up and taking me to his house as I shrug my shoulders letting it happen because I know I'll love it.

- 3 months before this-

~ sukuna's POV~

- sukuna's innate domain-

"Y/n broke up with me... Because she didn't like the fact that I wanted to kill megumi. I mean.. I know he means a lot to her but what the fuck y/n!! " I sigh softly while throwing skulls

" she gotta still love me even though she broke up with me.. Right!? .. R... Right" I whimper unsure as tears were flowing down my face.

I sat down trying to seem scary while tears fall down my face

- present time -

I was sitting on my thrown waiting for y/n to come back and apologize about her getting mad at me... But she never came.

" yuji? " I called out softly making a mouth on yuji's cheek making him jump as he yelps " what now sukuna!? "

" ok first of all sorry~ you were the one who decided to eat my finger and where's y/n? Is she still mad at me? " I sigh smiling softly thinking adout y/n

" thanks for the fucking reminder... But I wasn't supposed to tell you" he states going back to his work as gojo walks in asking not know that I was his cheek " where's y/n? Is she on another date with you know who? Toji? "

" yeah.. Ooh Shit.. " yuji gulped as I swapped with him then warping myself to this mansion. I got closer to a window and heard moaning and a bed creaking. I glanced in and saw toji's back, he was thrusting into someone ruthlessly but when I slightly cracked the window open I head the persons moans better

' those moans belong to y/n! So gojo wasn't lying' I growl to myself bitting the inside of my cheek. I didn't want to make a scene because I know toji would be able to kill me, since he doesn't have cured energy, so I had to make a plan.

Warping back to the school then swapping with my vessel as I ask him to text y/n, which he did so I waited for y/n to either answer or come back

~ 2 hours later~

" she not coming back.. And if she is she probably tried sukuna " yuji sighs to me as I was pacing around My innate domain

" did you need something yuji? " y/n called out asking as she walked in but her legs were shaking, she was red in the face, and she didn't have her shirt on I could tell because it was basically a dress on her.

I could fell my blood boil as yuji spoke up " I didn't need you but sukuna did.. So I'll swap! But before I do should I get gojo or megumi here? "

Y/n shook her head as she pipes in " that won't be Nessary but thanks yuji... I know what sukuna wants to talk about "

Yuji nods his head as we swap, once I gained control of the body I pinned y/n to the door as I growl " who was that? "

" who? " y/n played dumb only getting me more pissed

Leaning down and whispering in her ear " you know who I'm talking about! I watched him fuck you! "

" ooh him!!... " she gasp clicking in " he's my new boyfriend! Toji is his name " she continues as she beams with excitement while there was a huge smile on her face

I step back warming up my shoulder as I kept eye contact with y/n. She was trying to figure out was I was doing but then clicked in when I brought my fist to my chest and with all my force started swinging my fist towards her

" what are you doing sukuna!! This is why she dumped you in the first place!! If you want her back then fix that anger" my stupid vessel yelled at me in my head making me realize that so I stop my fist that was inches away from her face.

" fuck me.. I'm sorry y/n! I'm sorry for trying to kill megumi, I'm sorry for killing that Yuri person and sorry for anything else I've done" I whimper softly as tears were running down My face falling down to My knees

~ y/n's POV~

Looking at sukuna who was on the ground crying begging for me forgiveness made me realize that he had changed a bit, smiling as I helped him up kissing him surprising him but he did kiss back " hey.. I'm sorry for breaking up with you even it was out of pure anger... Even though I was fucking megumi's dad doesn't mean I still don't love you... I missed you everyday and I need you agian please? "

Sukuna smiles picking me up Yelping as he kisses my head " I need you too... I've never loved anyone so much in my life and while you were gone, My life was so lonely and dull without you.. Yes we can get back together!! "

Smiling as I kiss sukuna as he kissed back then it turned into a make out session that was getting more heated by the second

Pulling away as I smile " even though I love you cock.. I can't right now, I cant fell a thing and I can't walk so maybe tomorrow " I smile softly as sukuna nods " I'll get a bath started then I've got to talk to someone "

He does that for me then he leaves the bathroom going where he needs to, so I lay back and relax

~ sukuna's POV~

Walking to gojo office then walking in seeing him sitting at his desk so I clear my throat grabbing his attention as I studder but told " I'm going to marry y/n and I don't want your blessings since you don't approve "