27

⚠️ mentions of Suicide⚠️

~ Gojo's POV~

Watching y/n closely as she was standing on the roof of jujutsu tech. She then yelled " I LOVE YOU GETO!! AND I HOPE YOUR HAPPY! "

Smiling a bit as I starts to walk away but Megumi summons nue making me turn around to find y/n falling

~y/n's POV~

I didn't plan on jumping but the wind had another plan in mind, I closed my eyes to expect the painful welcoming of death when I hit the ground but Instead I hit something soft, something that felt like feathers. Slowly opening my eyes I saw that I landed on nue. But that would have to mean megumi is near, looking down at the ground I saw Gojo and Sukuna clinging to Megumi. Seeing that made me giggle as I pet nue as I smile softly" ok take me down now please nue"

Reaching the ground, I slid off nue only to be squished between Sukuna and Gojo as they trembled " don't ever do that again! "

Nodding I push them away " I wasn't planning on jumping the wind pushed me... And I won't" I sigh leaving as I headed for my room, then hiding out in there.

Weeks passed as I haven't came out of my room. Megumi, Yuji, Nobara, nor Gojo have tried to force me out of my room.

I was sitting on my floor looking at an knife as Toge comes in grabbing the knife saying " fish flakes"

I sat there confused as he gives me a paper which had all of his safe words on it and what they meant.

I looked for fish flakes which meant disagree or deny. Sighing I smile weakly " I'm sorry inumaki-kun... I was just thinking about it "

" fish flakes.. Pickled mustard leafs.. Tuna Mayo? " Toge states as he sits down and I look at the paper trying to figure out what he said " no.. Are you ok?.. And talk..? Ohh.. No, am I ok and do I want to talk" I gaps figuring it out.

" yeah.. " I sigh looking at Inumaki as he nods

I know that Inumaki is a good listener and he does give good advice which you need to decode. I then start talking to him about everything from Gojo not expecting that I like Sukuna to Geto's death, Toge sat there nodding his head and occasionally humming or hahing.

After my rant I smile hugging Inumaki as I sigh happily " thanks Inumaki!! That really helped! "

" salmon kelp*" he smiles unzipping his coat the kissing my head as he leaves. Following him I see everyone outside as they hug me.

*salmon kelp means your welcome

" ok ok.. Off guys! I was only in my room for a week or two " chuckling softly pushing everyone off

" but it felt like a month" Yuji and Nobara whines as I giggle softly at them

" ok who's idea was it to get Inumaki-kun to talk to me? " I state knowing that it was one of their idea as they all point to megumi

" what!? I was worried.. Tha-" megumi states but was cut off by me kissing him " and thank you.. If you didn't I would of cut myself"

Megumi smiles blushing a bit as he looks away " I just had a gut felling.. "

Giggling as I went to Yuji making soft, gentle strokes on his chest as I looked at him with big eyes and sticking my bottom lip out as I pouted " Yuji~... Can you let Sukuna take control.. I want him to.. You know"

" huh? " Yuji looks at me confused as I sighs " you know" as I started to demonstrate the pounding motion (👌👈 this motion). He still looks at me with the deer in the head lights look so I sigh stating " so he can fuck me "

" ooh.... Ok" Yuji finally catches on as I watch them swap dragging him into my room.

" your honry kitten? I'm surprised your asking me for sex " he smirks a bit surprised

" well.. I haven't had your cocks in awhile, so can you fuck me in your demon form please" I pleaded getting on my knees and rubbing his crotch making him smirk more as he looks at me with hunger " of course kitten.. You've been through a rough week so I'll treat you "

Getting up stripping then laying on the bed with my legs wide watching as sukuna grows two more arms and another cock.

I love this man so much! I love everything about him from his shitty personality to his cocks. We were made for each other.

Watching sukuna hover over me as he shoves two fingers in me moving them at an inhumane pace.

Fuck, I forgot how long his fingers are and how good they feels, fuck I miss him so much.

Becoming a moaning and drooling mess within like 2 minutes of just starting, this made sukuna smirk and growl deeply " your a mess already? Wow.. Your such a slut~ you've forgot what it fells like to be pleased by me... Your such a naughty slut and I'll fuck you until the day light"

Rolling my eyes back as my back arched screaming " CUMMING.. Master sukuna.. Please let me cum"

Sukuna slowed down ignoring my pleaded as he had two hands with mouths on my boobs biting, sucking, and licking on my nipple make me squirm, moan louder, and arch my back more.

I want his cocks, I want them badly so I pleaded in between moans and gaps " mast-master sukuna.. P-please fuck me! "

He pulls his hand out slamming his cocks into me making me gap and roll my eyes back ' shit he's huge.. I forgot how big this man is.. But it fells good' I whimper to myself as I moan louder and louder with each thrust sukuna made

" oh on... My back.. Needs to be broken" I moan loudly making sukuna hold my hips as he goes faster, deeper and becomes more rough " ohh..I can do that! " he smirks as one of his other free hands starts to play with my clit making me moan louder

Just then megumi walked in but I didn't realize because I was in heaven and was only thinking about sukuna and his cocks, but I did hear megumi ask shyly" can.. I.. Join? "