17

~ geto's POV~

I had just woken up from a nap to find y/n missing from her bed. So I rushed to yuji shaking him awake asking if he knew where y/n was but he didn't know.

After yuji was forced to swap with sukuna, both of us sat on y/n's bed hoping she would come back soon.

- 20 minutes before this -

~ y/n's POV~

I woke up to find myself in the hospital. Groaning I sit up and saw that geto was on the left side of the bed while sukuna/yuji was on the right side.

I got up from the bed needing to go pee, so I left the room hoping to be back before they woke up but that didn't work because I got stuck in a line.

After I did my thing I walked back to my room finding geto and sukuna sitting on my worried out of their minds so I smile weakly " hi guys!! Sorry I had to go pee"

They both looked at me then rushed to hug me as they both whimpered with smiles " y/n!! Your awake! "

" I am and please let go! I'm going light headed because your squeezing me to hard" I gaps for air as they let go putting me on the bed.

" someone should call gojo and tell him the good news" I said looking at my wrist seeing the scar and the stitches making me fell bad for making everyone worry over me but I did this so I wouldn't hurt anyone else.

Just then gojo wrapped all 3 of them in my room scaring me.

" y/n!!! " nodara and gojo preached with their arms in the air.

" y/n!! Your awake.. I'm so glad! I didnt want to lose you" Megumi smiles hugging me while kissing my head. My face heats a bit as I push him away " agian I'm sorry for using you megumi... I never wanted to hur-" I tried to apologize agian but was cut off by megumi kissing me.

"It's ok! I forgive you... And I know you still love me like a brother that's all I'm happy about... Well and you being Alive" he smiles pulling away from the kiss.

A doctor then walks in smiling " your up!! That's good news! And your lucky you didn't cut your vein any deeper then you did or you would of been died, also your wrist will take about 3 weeks to fully heal so take it easy. You can leave whenever " he then leaves after bowing.

" everyone but nobara out! I'm going to change" I demand watching the boys leaves as nobara grabs my clothes.

I start changing into my clothes but I had a hard time getting my shirt on " nobara~ I need you to put my shirt on please " I whine making her giggle as she grabs my shirt helping me into it.

Once I was finished getting dressed I grabbed my phone walking out of the room " ready! " I smiled as the boys and nobara lead me out of the hospital

" should we go for ice cream or something!! " gojo pounders as he gives me a kiss on my head

" let's have something to eat and then we can have ice cream!! " I smile holding geto and gojo's hand
As the rest followed behind me or around us.

We got to a restaurant and sat down. Once we got settled in everyone was shouting at me.

" y/n I'm sorry.. I should of said no to dating you" megumi sighed sadly

" why didn't you talk to me or gojo about this?? " geto wept as gojo nodded his head vigorously

" how long have you felt like this y/n" yuji said hugging me

" I'm here for you y/n and you know that" nobara yelled at me, making me stand up hitting the table making everyone jump " ok !! All of you need to shut up!!" I fume at them sitting down.

" No it's fine megumi it's my fault for using you. I didnt want to talk to either of you because you wouldn't understand. And I've felt like this since megumi found out that I used him... No before that, when I started dating him. And thanks nobara, I'll keep that in mind" I mumbled as everyone in the restaurant was looking at us then slowly started doing their own thing.

"I'll talk to you guys more.. And sukuna is also to blame since the cocky bastard didn't want to admit his feelings and still won't.. I almost think it's time for me to move on" I mewled making nobara and yuji hug me

" don't do that y/n!!" Nobara stated as she kisses my cheek making me smile

" but why... Why should I wait around for someone who won't admit that they love me... " I trialed off as the waiter puts the food down then walks off as geto mumbled " I agree y/n but this is sukuna were talking about here... It will take him awhile to realize that " I nod lightly as we all eat.

After we went for ice cream then went home. I went to my room summoning myself into sukuna innate domain.

- sukuna's innate domain-

~ sukuna's POV~

I was sitting on my thrown thinking to myself out loud " does she really want to move on because I'm a cocky bastard? And her killing herself was basically my fault " I sigh only to be interrupted by y/n kissing me then pulling away

" i'm considering it sukuna... I get that your the king of curse but you can change your ways... Only if you want " she mumbles sitting on my lap.

I look at y/n confused " what do you mean by I could change my ways.. " I asked making her look at me " meaning you could stop kidnapping people then killing them and raping them for fun... " she sighs as she get comfy agian.

As I held y/n into my chest as I started to think about what she said and what she means to me

' stop killing and raping people... I mean I could since i've hadn't thought about it at all. My mind had been busy thinking about y/n..just y/n not even a single thought of megumi at all... Maybe I do love her...' I pondered to myself as I saw y/n stand up and look at me

" so... Do you love me or not? " y/n asked making me shocked " huh? " I blurted out

" do you love me or not? " y/n repeated herself

I looked at her not knowing what to say or what do to " I Guess.. I.. " I started