25

~ y/n's POV~

I was looking at three guys that I didn't recognize, but they knew me.

How do they know me!? Am I related to them in anyway?

"Y/n! It's me....geto suguru... Your father" the black haired man whimpered with tears as the white haired man nodded then added" he is and I'm your adoptive dad! "

I didn't say anything I just looked at the men like they were strangers but my attention was ripped away from them when a man that had light gray suit on, with a leopard tie that was green, he had a medium dark blue shirt on underneath. His hair was blonde and it was tossed over the the right side.

Drooling at the sight of his man he walks up to me grabbing my chin looking at me. Feeling the warmth of his breath and the warmth of his hand, felt like I was in heaven. Just being in this man's presences is enough to make me fall for him, but I didn't because I had a feeling that I was supposed to love the pink haired man.

The blonde haired man leaned closer as my breath hitched becoming uneven, hoping deep down that he would kiss me but he pulled away disappointing me but I heard him state" y/n had lost her memory and this was work of a curse. And if you couldn't of seen that gojo then your an idiot.."

Watching the three men scattter worried and in fear made me giggle.

~ sukuna's POV~

Running to gojo's office scared and worried for y/n ' she.. Lost her memory.. But I thought I killed the curse that did that...did I? Did I really kill it? What is another curse that did this? Another curse must of done this when I got her to safety! ' I quavered to myself

" hey it's ok! We'll find that curse and we'll kill it " gojo comforted me making me nod my head" yeah I guess... But what if-"

" no what if's! I don't want to hear that! "Gojo cut me off sitting down holding his head

" why don't we go back and try to find the curse who did this!! " I suggested making gojo look up as his eyes lit up underneath the blindfold " yeah!! Why don't you, megumi, and geto go! And I'll stay back and watch her! "

" you lazy mother fuc-" I started but agian was cut off by megumi coming in with tears rolling down his face whimpering " what happened to y/n?! She doesn't know who I am! "

Hugging him as I sigh gently " it's ok fushigoru.. She just lost her memory and you'll help get it back"

Megumi just nods his head as he wipes his nose on his sleeve " let's go right now!! I want y/n back "

" ok you guys go and get ready and I'll tell geto " gojo speculated as me and megumi left

" where are we going anyway? " megumi asked getting into his uniform

" your middle school" I plainly answered as I got into yuji's uniform. Once we were all ready geto drove us there.

We all got out giving each other and ear piece " when we call for you fushigoru.. You better answer! " both me and geto growled at him as he nodded his head.

Splitting up to search the whole campus while killing curses I couldn't help but think what if y/n's memory never comes back, even after we kill it!? What if she does get her memory back but she doesn't love me anymore?!

I was ripped out of my train of throught when I heard megumi yell but whimper thought the ear piece " I found her.. I'm on the west side of the school hurry! She's erased countless of other people memories too"

Rushing over I found geto standing on the right side of megumi so I went to the other side and saw the curse.

The curse had to been a bit taller then gojo, she had black hair with pink tips. She also had amazing curves and her chest had to of been a DD38, this curse was sexy... And I wanted to fuck it, no I didn't I love y/n and I won't fell bad killing this curse. But before we could do anything we heard " domain expansion...evolution of time"

' fuck..why right away.. ' I growls to myself as I watch both geto and megumi get on their hands and knees demanding but trembling " we don't mean any harm... I just want y/n / my daughters memory back! That's all! "

The curse laughs loudly as I hold my hands up growling low but deep " domain expansion... Malevolent shrine " standing there hoping to see the curse die and the domian to dissolve but it didn't.

" do you know who I am? " I yelled that the curse getting closer as she just shakes her head

" I am ryomen sukuna!! The king of curse!! And there is no way your more powerful then me!! " I yelled pissed, scared, worried that we wouldn't make it out of here and that y/n would never remember me or anyone else.

" ryomen sukuna huh? I've never heard of you...  You must he a new curse! And my name is Sakura " the curse snickered pissing me off

" I've been alive longer then you!! I'm 1000+ yrs old even though I don't have my full powers yet I'm going to beat you...because you took the love of my life's memory away! And that's enough to make me, the king of curses crying and fell emotional " I spat at her as tears were running down my face, but these were angry tears as I punched Sakura square in the face.

" you punched a girl!? How dare you!? " Sakura screeched making me smirk " your a funking curse... Your not a girl and I don't care what gender you are, I will still kill you"

Punching her more and more while dodging all of her attacks, she was then attacked by Uzumaki (geto's curse). Uzumaki then spat out the curse to reveal that she was unscathed with no marks whatsoever, not even a single bruise.

Sighing I get down on my hands and knees as I pleaded " please tell us how we can defeat you and get my kitten's memory back"

At this point I was crying because I was scared and worried for y/n and that we might not make it out of here alive. Sakura grabs my face lifting me up so I  was standing  facing her, she looks at us with a cocky smirk " do you really want to know that badly king of curses?"

All three of us nodded our head as she chuckles then looks at us " well...you'll need to.. "