21

⚠️ things get spice (18+) ⚠️

~ y/n's POV~

" I- just.. Wanted to say that..." Sukuna started making me look at him as he finished his sentence " I love you.. "

" you love me!? Yeah right, I would think that you hate me and want to shelter me from the world just so I stay with you!! Which I would never leave you but you keep going back to your old ways! Which agian I'm fine with but why Yuri? Why did you kill him there was no need? You know what, dont answer that!!" I fume at him leaving slamming the door shut heading to my room.

Once I walked into my room I saw megumi sitting on my bed waiting for me so once he saw me walk in he looks at me worried as he asked" what happened? And who is this Yuri person "

" Yuri namakake.. I don't think you've meet him. He's dead now because sukuna was jealous and thought we were on a date because gojo doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut or ask what's going on" I sigh hiding in megumi's chest as he pets my head.

" ooh him! He came over for supper one night right? Yellow hair, brown eyes, and a scar by his eyebrow? " megumi confirms as I nod " yeah him"

Megumi sigh laying us down on the bed " I'm guessing your not going to talk to sukuna for a while then. So if you need dick I'm her-" I slapped a hand over his mouth " thanks I'll keep that in mind.. Actually gumi.. Could you.." I trial off while doing the shy finger thing (👉👈)

" can I what y/n? Use your words " he smirks holding my chin

" can.. You fuck me " I whispers looking away from him as my face heats up.

" what was that? I didn't understand you y/n, can you speak up? " he gloated

" can you fuck me please" I said a bit louder watching megumi hold a hand to his ear " huh? I still can't hear you! " he smirked

" can you fuck me please" I yelled at him making him jump with a smirk as he sends a text to yuji as he flipped us. " are you sure you want this? " he questions with a smirk as one of his hands trials up my shirt.

'Should I? I still love sukuna more then anything but I was looking forward to getting railed. So yeah let's get megumi to fuck me' I reassure myself as I pulled megumi into a kiss. He pulled away looking at me "are you sure about this y/n? " megumi repeated

" yes I am sure " I stated with a smirk as we both strip.

" you don't have to be gentle! You can be as rough as you want" I smirk kissing megumi's collar bone wrapping my legs around his waist. Megumi then slammed into make making me moan loudly as he moved his hips roughly as he groans in my ear.

" faster please! " I begged feeling megumi pull out putting me on my hands and knees slamming in me agian and moving his hips faster and deeper. He soon found my sweet spot making me scream his name, he then starts abusing it making me a moaning and drooling mess.

I grabbed the bedsheets making my knuckles go white. Megumi grabs my hand holding it while going deeper. I soon felt a knot form in my guy making my back arch as megumi groans feeling my walls clench on his dick" your close aren't you? "

Nodding my head begging " yes but please don't stop!! "

Megumi smirks " are you sure? "

" yes!! " I moaned out feeling megumi move faster as I leave scratch marks on his back.

" you can cum bunny" megumi growls while leaving hickeys all over my chest and neck. I came making my legs go numb as megumi pulls out coming on my gut. Megumi then hugs me tight with a smile " are you ok? Do you need a warm bath or do you need a massage? "

I chuckle kissing megumi's head " no I'm fine.. You were softer then sukuna so I can still walk.. Hopefully " pulling megumi close falling sleeping on his chest.

~ your dream~

You and Yuri were walking alone along a beach laughing. The water was crystal clear while the sun was setting, the sky was a mixture of cotton candy pink, lavender, brick red, deep orange, and Navy blue while the sun was a beautiful yellow mixed with orange and red. The water had the reflection of the sun set.

" y/n...do you know how much I lo-" Yuri smiled but was cut off by sukuna killing him.

You stood there looking at the chopped up body that was in a pubble of blood that was slowly increasing in size. Falling to your knees you as you felt sukuna's hand on your shoulder so you got up and punched him in the face and after he punched you back

~ end of dream~

I woke up in cold sweat as I got off the bed walking to the bathroom while tears were streaming down my face.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, I had really bad bed head, I had big bags while I was in gumi's shirt. But the more I stared at myself the more I kept remembering Yuri's death, I scream out in agony and in pain waking megumi up because I heard him yell " WHAT!? what's going on?? Why are you screaming y/n? " he then bursts into the bathroom hugging me

" it's nothing..." I smiled weakly lying to megumi and avoided eye contact in the mirror.

" bitch! Me and tsumiki basically raised you so I know when your lying to me " he sighs putting me on the counter pulling me into a hug making me sigh then groan " your right. I'm sorry... It just I'm being hunted by Yuri's death"

Megumi looks at me with a soft smile " that's what I thought! And let's go back to bed.. I'll snuggle you so you won't feel alone "

Nodding I get down and head back to the bed, as soon as I laid down I fell asleep having another dream about Yuri and it ending in the same way as before with him dying, me punching sukuna then getting punched back and waking up.

After my fifth time of waking up from the same nightmare I heard megumi groan " rabbit escape "next thing I saw were white rabbits that filled my room. I smiles softly grabbing one snuggling it and falling asleep.