34

~ y/n's POV~

I was shaken awake by maki as nobara stood behind her as she whispers " come on were going shopping!"

I get out of bed getting dressed confused about what was going on. After I was dressed the girls pulled me out of my room seeing miwa, tsumiki, Mia, nishimiya and my mother waiting outside with smiles

" what are we going shopping for!? " I yawn rubbing my eyes as nobara giggles answering " a wedding dress!! I watch sukuna propose!! "

I stood there staring at her then hit her yelling " you ass!! How dare you!! " all the girls laughs as we walk out of the school

- dress shop -

After hours of trying on dresses and the girls constantly complementing me in every dress you finally chose one

(If you don't like it then ignore it)

Mai complains " why that one!? It's so ugly and plain!! "

" Mia!! Can you shut up for once, this is y/n's choice not yours!! And I think it suits her well!! " nishimiya barks at her as all of us stand there shocked. Mai sighs " your right Momo, sorry! "

After I paid with gojo's card we went for lunch and had a girls day.

- Jujutsu tech-

~sukunas pov~

I woke up to an empty bed but when I sat up I saw gojo, nanami who looked forced to be here, megumi, and yuji we're all in my room, Confused I asked " what are you doing here? "

" we're here to take you suit shopping! " yuji smiles bright almost like he was yelling, so I got out of bed and changed into gray sweats and a sweatshirt.

I was then dragged to the suit shop, while I was looking for a suit I had gojo telling me if I didn't anything to hurt his little girl he would murder me. Megumi and yuji where no where to be found they were probably looking at suits for them and nanami was sitting by the door while looking like he was planning gojos death.

But the whole time I could feel my vessel trying to take control of his body, be my will was stronger so I won control. I was trying on a suit and the guy took control as he tried to run out of the place but nanami pinned him down and slapped him accross the face growling " sukuna you better take control so we can get out of here!! "

I could hear him but no matter what I did I couldn't, but then I thought of y/n's smile, her laugh, they reason why I married her, and her face when I fuck her. I then took control sighing holding my head " fuck that was hard!! Why is he giving me trouble? "

I get up slowly and look at the suit as I nod muttering to myself " I like this one!! "

(This is what he choose)

I changed back into my normal clothes then going to the front paying " now what!? Im betting the girls are hanging out spending gojo's money!! "

Megumi speaks up " have you two planned the wedding yet? "

I think back and shake my head " we haven't.... I just propose like yesterday... I'll talk to her Tomorrow about it" I sighed as we all walked out of the place as nanami ran off in a different direction.

Once I get back to the school and into my room I see y/n unpacking things so I sneak up behind her and kiss her neck.

~y/n's pov~

I felt a kiss on my neck so I turned around and seeing sukuna with a body bag so I tapped my foot asking " is that your suit? If so you should give it to megumi so I dont peek at it!! "

He sighed leaving the room grumbling " I wanted a kiss "

" you'll get one once you get back!! " I sigh continuing to put my stuff away as I was thinking about the wedding. Sukuna came in as I blurted out " we should make gojo cook for our weeding!! "

Sukuna stood there confused as he came up to the bed and say down " ok but won't be the one to take you down the isle though? "

I opened my mouth then close it " I guess your right but I don't want to spend lots of money on this weeding...even if gojo is paying" I agreed kissing sukuna then pulling away as I put my bags In the garbage.

I sat on the bed pulling out a note pad as me and sukuna started talking about our weeding.

After hours of lots of arguing, sharing brain cells, and scraping ideas you guys finally decided to a black and white wedding but with Navy blue flowers. Family would be the only people aloud to come.. But with a picture of geto and Yuki.

Just then Fumiko walks in smiling " I heard weeding plans!! So fill me in!! "

" well it will be a family only, it will be a black and white wedding but we want Navy blue flowers. And when I say family I want a picture of geto and Yuki there too" I smile hugging her

" well gojo will be paying for everything so go crazy" she giggle winking as I hit her soft scolding her " no!! Yes I know he's rich but I'm not that mean!! " she laughs kissing my head as she left the room " ok then I'll tell gojo"

I lay down on the bed putting my head on sukunas lap as I ask " why did you ask me to marry you? "

Sukuna sat there looking at me for a second  then looks at the wall like he was thinking about it, just as I was about to stay something he bend down kissing me passionately then pulled away admiring me

~sukunas pov~

I heard y/n ask " why did you ask me to marry you? "

Why did I? Is it because she knows me and doesn't care about my past? Is it because she can handle my cocks in my demon form? Why did I?

I stare at the wall for a while then looked down to y/n as she was about to say something so I kiss her

" I asked you because... " I started
~~~~

~ author pov~

I'm sorry for not updating, I stop hyper focusing on the book ( yes I have ADHD) but I will try and update more but it will be hard! Thanks for all the support and thank you so 25k reads!!