30

~ sukuna's POV ~

" I like megumi.. And I've liked him since we had that threesome " y/n blurts out

She what!? She likes megumi!! This blew a fuse in me so I grab her throat glaring at her as I exploded " YOU WHAT!? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE FOR YOU?! WHAT ABOUT THOSE DREAMS YOU HAD!! YOU SAID YOU SAW OUR FUTURE!! "

I kept yelling at her as my grip around her neck as getting tighter and tighter until she goes blue in the face, she was also crying, gasping for air and trying to pry my hand away from her neck. She was able to say something before she stopped struggling, I didn't hear it and I didn't care to.

She fucking lied, throwing y/n on my seat as she dissapeared, I forced yuji to swap so I could find megumi and kill him.

After a while of looking I found him. He must of saw me angry because he ran somewhere, which of course I followed him.

At some point he stopped to talk to gojo. I'll strike while he isn't paying attention. I smirk as I walk up to them but when I got inches away from megumi, gojo pulled his blindfold down as he growl " don't you dare hurt megumi just because y/n has caught feelings for him.... Domain expansion... Infinite void "

' fuck.. Just great I got gojo too' I growl to myself as I was being sucked into his domain. Trying to move was hard but I could do it.

" why are you mad? It's just feelings, they will go away eventually " gojo hissed as he protected megumi

"Because y/n should love me and only me... She even had a dream about us being married and having a kid " I growled getting my hand ready for my domain expansion

- 20 minutes before this-

~ y/n's POV~

I woke up with a large gasp as I held my neck not feeling his hands. I rushed out of bed then ran around the whole campus trying to find either gumi, gojo, or sukuna.

After running around for what felt like hours I came upon this domain in the middle of no where

"  that's gojo's domain!!  That good to know that someone is protecting megumi " I smile to myself as I look around the domain but didn't find him but I could slightly hear what they said

" why are you mad? It's just feelings, they will go away eventually " I think gojo hissed at someone

It was hard to hear who was who, but when I heard the person say "Because y/n should love me and only me... She even had a dream about us being married and having a kid " I knew that it was sukuna in there and that must mean that megumi is with them.

Finding a rock and pounding at the side of the domain as I could hear their conversation

Gojo: " so she got to see into what could be the future doesn't mean she couldn't get married to megumi!! Which I would like better then her marring you! "

Sukuna: " no!! You just don't get it! When I take a liking to something or someone, I make it my mission to make them mine and when things like this happens I get rid of problem"

Wow I'm an object to sukuna, I mean I knew that going into this relationship but it hurts to hear him say it.

Gojo: " just shut up!! Y/n may like megumi but she still loves you!! "

Just then I broken into the domain looking at the three men, seeing megumi unharmed and safe made me smile. Landing on the bottom looking at sukuna as I growl " YOU KNOW WHAT SUKUNA!? Your an ass, and I liked that about you but I don't know if I can handle it anymore!! I'm fine with you threating to kill megumi... But actually going through with it, Thats where I pull the plug!! I'm done... Were done until you can figure out how to control your anger.. Now I kind of wish I still had my memories erased "

Sukuna just looks at me shocked and taken back as he goes to say something but I look at gojo telling him to get rid of his domain which he does.

After it was gone I grab megumi dragging him to his room as I heard sukuna yell something.

" aren't you going to answer?" Megumi asks as I didn't answer him

Letting megumi off at his room then going to mine as I threw my phone " fuck. What the fuck was I thinking... Were done.. Did I just break up with sukuna!? And I wish my memories were still erased!! Wow you do say thing you regret when your angry... But he did deserve to hear that.. Maybe he'll smarten up" I chuckle at myself with fear

Even though I did the right thing I bursted into tears. I loved sukuna, and I still do! But I had to that... It was for the right reasons!

Sighing as I curl up into a ball as I keep crying wishing I never had said those things. Just then nanami walks through the door gasping as he picks me up wiping my face " hey, what's wrong!?  What happened with sukuna? " he pondered worried

" I told him.. But he went apeshit which I predicted but I didn't think I  would actually break up with sukuna~" I wailed harder hiding in  nanami's mommy milkers

" you broke up with him!? But why? " nanami gasped as he pets my head

" I basically said that I liked his shitty personality but I couldn't deal with his angry so I told him to get it under control and then we could get back together " I sniffled as nanami just nods his head as he smiled softly " hey it's ok.. You balling your eyes out, tells me you still love sukuna more then anything.. Just give it some time and he'll come back crawling well not so much crawling but he'll beg to have you back since you were the only women who he could fuck"

" I guess your right.. Yeah I'll give it a month" I smile softly

- 3 months later-

It's been three months since I've broke up with sukuna out of pure anger. It's hard not having him at my side or him wanting sex evening night but I have gotten used to it and I'm actually on my way to a date. My date is toji fushigoru, yes megumi's dad.. But he doesn't know and that's how we'll keep it for now.

"Hey y/n! " toji called out grabbing my attention

I ran up to him with a smile " hi toji! Where are we going today? '