29

~ y/n' POV~

-y/n's 2nd dream-

" you know what.. I'm not ready to to get.. " I yelled as I walked out of that room

-end of 2nd dream-

I wake up yelling " married yet.. I still have so much to think about "

" what was that kitten? " sukuna yawned in his deep morning voice making me melt into jelly as I studder " nothing really.. Just had the two weirdist dreams.. And I think I'm seeing a sneak peek into our future.. "

" really!? Do you want to tell me what they were about" he smiles softly putting me on his lap as he held me. After I got comfy I started to talk to sukuna about my dreams.

" so that first one I was in my dream form the whole time?.. That must mean yuji is dead and I took control of his body or you found me a new body" sukuna smirks as I sighs disappointed " thats the only thing you focused on.. Was you.. "

" hey.. Were going to get married thought! Isn't that a good thing? " sukuna asks looking at me as I shake My head sighing " no.. Well.. Yes.. I dont know.. I just need to think about things"

Sukuna nods as he kisses my head " I'm swapping now.. Since you've got to go to class and so does this brat"

I nod smiling as I slide of his lap as megumi comes in walking to my dresser grabbing some clothes then helping me into them.

While megumi was helping me, all I could think about was how gently he was and how he soft his hand were. I felt the urge to kiss megumi hands then make out with him, but knowing that yuji was in the room I didn't.

" all done.. Let's go to class now " megumi exclaimed as he took me to the class. As we walked there I put my head on his chest again but this time I could feel his heart beat, hearing it and slightly felling it make me safe and it made me smile.

Closing my eyes as I thought of my favorite moments with him, the first one that came to mind was our mission when we had to look for sukuna's finger... But this time I felt my heart beat getting faster.

I then heared nobara yell " y/n had a threesome last night and she likes megumi too "

Opening my eyes as I panicked stumbling over my words " what no!! Well I did fuck megumi and sukuna! But I don't like megumi "

I was lying to myself as I said that last part, megumi put me down beside nobara as I texted her.

Y/n:
Nobara!!|
I think I'm falling for megumi|
Is this a good thing!?|
With the dreams I had last night, I shouldn't like him... I love sukuna|

Nobara:
| calm down girl
| it's ok to fall for your quote on quote brother
|but what were your dreams about and why would you like megumi?

Y/n:
If I ever told megumi that I liked him and sukuna heard... He would probably kill megumi and lock me in a room for the rest of my life 😭|
I had to dream about sukuna! And they were about me getting married to him and having his kid

At this point I was in tears and there was no sign of them stopping, nobara hugged me as she whispered " maybe your catching feelings after megumi fucked you "

Sighing back in a whisper " but he's fucked me before and I didn't catch feeling then... Or am I just scared to get married ? "

Nobara didn't answer she just held me into her chest as she pets my head " hey it's ok... Just think about it for a while then talk to sukuna about it "