13

July 9,2021
Ariella POV// Ari
The album dropped last night and people have showed me a lot of love. I was so happy they liked it, that brought joy to my whole day. Now of course I had some haters but that's normal so I wasn't stunting it the album was at number one!

"I'm so proud of you" Yanna hugged me

Every since I got back from my trip and my cousins had came to to town she been staying at my house in her little room.

"Thank you boo" I smiled fixing my makeup

"Where you goin?"

"We going to brunch with Cleo remember?"

"Oh shoot" she ran off

Every time she came over here she'd pack a big bag just to take that shit all back home so, I took this upon myself to buy her some clothes she could keep here so she didn't have to carry a bag back and forth from home to here. They couldn't be here till tomorrow but Best big sister ever right? I know!

"Can I wear one of your shirts?"

"If you can fit it go head" I said spraying on some perfume

"Ouu let me get some" she said after throwing on my vlone shirt.

"Here" I toss it to her hoping she'd catch it.

"Man can we decorate my room like yours? Mines so plain"

"When I move we can decorate it'll be a waste to decorate this one" I say putting on some shades

"Wait. You moving?"

"I plan on it I've seen two houses I like so far"

"Where you moving to?" She asked closing the closet.

"That's a surprise" we walk downstairs

We went to the car and I started routing to our destination.

She plugged the aux into her phone and start playing songs from my album I love the support. We sang along to the song me more than her until we got to the restaurant.

"Bout time" Cleo and my mama said

"Ariella was taking forever to get ready"

"Girl" I say sitting down

"Y'all order?"

"No bout we about to now" mama said as the waiter came to our table.

Taurus POV// Polo
"Yeah" I say into the phone "a note? Umm yeah y'all can put 'congrats on the number one album you took my spot' yeah, yeah that's fine. Appreciate it"

"What you doing?" Leilani asked me

"I sent Ari some flowers for her album or whatever"

"Aww that's so cute"Leia said sitting beside me

"It is"

"Yeah yeah" I wave them off going to the kitchen

"I never seen you this geeked over a girl since c- you know"

"Maybe I should play this safe"

"What you mean?" She asked raising an eyebrow

"Maybe I should distance myself from Ari, just so I don't get hurt or end up hurting her"

"If you distance yourself for no good reason your definitely gonna hurt her"

She was right about that. My ex Crystal was my everything, my world all that but some shit happened and we not together anymore. When lani brought her up that made me think, I should play it smart with Ari or I'll be hurt again.