35

December 20,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
They had just got off tour and I was so happy to see my baby. I was just leaving the grocery store with my bodyguard. Taurus requested for me to make lamb chops. He really be asking for me to cook like he ain't got a chef. I got started with the lamb chops as soon as I got him.

I seasoned it real nicely and put it in the pan with some olive oil and rosemary. I watched it it simmer and threw the juices back over the chops to get that flavor that I see Gordon Ramsey do.

I washed and cut up my potatoes to look like chunks. I seasoned those as well and put them on a baking sheet tossing them in the oven. I kept the lamb chops on low and started on some asparagus to make the plate look pretty.

I finished up just in time because just as I took the baking sheet out the oven and cut off the stove he knocked at the door. I lit the candles that were on my dinning room table and ran to the door.

"Baby!" I jumped up on him.

"Damn baby" he held onto me grabbing my ass.

"I just got done cooking so let's go" I hop off him.

"Yeah I was about to say it smell good in here" he said taking off his hoodie. "You sure you cooked and not nobody else?"

"Stop playing with me" I say trying to make a straight face but my joy from seeing him wouldn't allow me to.

"I'm just playing baby" he chuckled kissing my cheek.

I made his plate and mine carrying them to the dinning room.

"Damn I feel like a king" he said looking at his plate.

"Don't ask me to cook this shit no more" I tell him cutting up his food.

"Let's see if it's good" he said opening his mouth and I fed him. "Not bad"

"Good ain't it? Yeah if this music shit don't work out Ima be a chef"

"You ain't even wanna cook this"

"But that's because I'm not getting paid for it" I say passing his plate back to him.

I ate mine and I must say I'm a good cook.

"Damn I'm full" he said getting on his phone.

"Me too" I took the plates and went to the kitchen.

I didn't make desert but I had some store bought brownies.

"Damn desert too" he smiled. "I'm marrying yo ass and that's on the guys"

"Hurry up and eat that so you can tell me all about how tour was"

Taurus POV// Polo
She was so different. A lot of dudes say that about they girls but nah mine for real. She cooking for a nigga she asking me how tour was, definitely a keeper.

"So how was tour?" She asked as we walked into her bathroom.

"It was dope oh and let me tell you..." I start telling her about that night at the club.

Whole time I'm telling her how everything was she smiling.

She ran bath water for the both of us and put bubbles in it in shit had me feeling like a bad bitch.

"Get in" she told me as she started stripping out her clothes.

I took off my shit and got straight in. She followed after me and laid her back against me.

"I missed you man" I tell her rubbing her shoulders.

"I missed you too"

"I wish you would've came"