42

Last chapter idea was from ilydma and this too💕

March 21,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
Today was the day, our baby shower. Leilani, Stacia, my mom, and Yanna were planning and I was now at a maternity shoot with Taurus.

"Okay stand behind her and place your arms around her stomach" our photographer Sasha instructed. "Perfect"

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" he whispered kissing the side of my face.

"So cute" Sasha gushed.

"You mind if I do my own pose?" Taurus asked her.

"Go ahead" she waved him on and he got on one knee in front of me holding my sides,kissing my stomach.

"This is so beautiful I could cry" she said snapping a picture "you two are a lovely couple"

"Thank you" we both say.

It was now time for an outfit change and a few more pictures before I had to get to my baby shower.

"Momma Ari looking so pretty" Sasha said looking at the fourth outfit I had.

"Thank you"

"Yes let's get you some solo pictures while we wait for dad" she said rolling a crate for me to sit on.

I posed on the crate letting her take my pictures before Taurus came back out.

"We gotta be quick" he said looking at his watch.

We finished up there and I was heading to the hall Leilani had rented out.

"You ready?" He asked me. 

"Mhm" I nod.

He held my hand and we opened the door seeing everybody with their phones out taking pictures and videos.

"They have arrived" Yanna said in the mic.

"Come this way you two" Leilani told us and we followed her to a table that was almost excluded from everybody else.

"Everybody is gonna have time to mingle awhile and eat but after that we're starting games, opening gifts and we got a surprise for y'all" Stacia whispered.

"Make me a plate please" I make a pouty face at Taurus.

"What you want?" He asked standing up.

"No I got it" Leilani said

"You don't got to I was finna-" he was saying before she cut him off.

"I got it bru bru it's y'all day"

"preciate it" he said sitting back down.

They were playing Wockesha at a baby shower. I don't know who made this playlist but they ghetto for that.

Little kids ran across the room laughing and things as such and I was just happy to see everybody showed up for it.

"Damnnn Ari stomach bout big as hell" Tbaby said sitting next to me and Leilani came back with our plates.

I didn't say anything I just flicked him off and my mama came popping me on my forehead.

"What is your problem" I say rubbing the area she hit.

"Stick your middle finger up at him again" she said making Taurus and Tbaby laugh.

"Ahahaha cause that was so funny" I say with an attitude