33

Still December 2,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
We were waiting in the waiting room just waiting. I needed to know what was going on with my little sister and I was just clueless. My mom didn't tell me anything so I was panicking I can't stand the thought of anything happening to my baby sister.

"Calm down Ari please" Tiana said trying to calm me down but I can't. I was shaking uncontrollably.

"I just wanna see my sister" I cry and started to hiccup.

"Okay baby we gon get to see her but I need you to breathe"

"Where's my phone call my mama" I probably looked a mess but I didn't even care.

My mom came out about thirty minutes later after I finally stopped crying and told us all that was going on.

"She has sickle cells" my mama said and I just stayed quiet hunched over.

"So what happened?" T asked her as she rubbed my back.

"She was at practice and passed out right on the gum floor." I look up from the floor and meet eyes with my mama who was fighting back tears.

"Well can we see here?" I ask.

"Yeah come on"

We went back to the room and she looked so week.

"My baby" I rush over to her side and grab her face "You scared me"

"I'm sorry" she cried.

"It's okay baby" I cry hugging her as she laid in the bed.

"You feeling okay?" Tiana asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine" she smiled lazily.

"You remind me of T-boz" I chuckle wiping my face.

"So I creep" Tiana added doing a little a little TLC choreography.

"Y'all get on my nerves" she said with that same lazy smile.

"You want us to stay with you tonight?"

"Please"

Me and Tiana both got comfortable on the couch and my mom stayed sitting in the chair.

Yanna had me watching fucking fanboy and chum chum.

"Girl what the"

"Shhh this my show" she said turning her attention to the tv.

Taurus POV// Polo
" nah Bruh get up out my face" I say to the girl in my section.

"Come on just one dance"

"Nah I gotta girl" I say drinking the casa migos out the shot glass.

"That weak ass singing chick? Come on what you gon do wit her for real"

"That "weak" ass singing chick got you hurt" I laugh in her face "move the fuck on"

"Whatever music ain't even that good" she said before storming off with an attitude.

"These hoes man" I say to myself shaking my head.

"Bro she was buggin" my lil homie Jay said.

"Nah for real" I light the blunt and take a puff before passing it.

"Bout tired as shit" he said getting up.

"What you bout to do?"

"Shit go dance with one of these girls" he said spotting one.

I shook my head and a bottle girl came into the section. She was cute but her teeth was fucked up.

"Hennessy and dussé" she said setting the bottles down.

I looked down at her chest when she sat em down and they was lookin right, sitting high,and pretty.

I look my at my phone and it was 1:56,too damn late I needed to be out.

We loaded up the tour bus and we're going to pick up Leilani from the hotel so we could be back on the road.

I was tired, high, and drunk all at once. I was barely comprehending anything at that moment and if I was it was late, like late as hell.

"Damn man man they got you fucked up" Leilani joked making me open my eyes.

"Ahaha" I fake laugh closing my eyes again. Damn near dead.

"You talked to Ari?" She asked me. Do she not see I'm drunk? I'm not tryna conversate.

"Nah I'm sleep" I get up going to the back of the bus to the big bed that was for me.

Leilani POV// Lani
I text Ari to make sure she was straight, also my nephew. Yes it's confirmed they having a boy.

Don dada Ari🖤

How are you and my nephew?

We good😂

Good to hear you at home?

Nah at the hospital with my sister but how's tour?

Too fucking crazy girl you gon have to pop out

What's y'all next stop?

Home grounds

Oh shit ima pop up again and finish wit y'all.

We gon turn up 🥳🥳

Fasho be safe luv

Keep you and my nephew safe 2

I exited out the messages and listened to the unreleased music I had until I fell asleep my damn self.

M

Last update until next Tuesday🖤