47

Quick PSA this book will not have another update until December 18th which isn't long I just need to focus on finals enjoy 💕.

May 21,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
I got in touch with my "dad" and we were meeting up to go out to lunch. Yanna was coming with me too because she wanted answers as well. My security was coming so I was well protected.

"Where this man at?" She asked looking out the windows of the restaurant.

"There" I point seeing him walk in.

"Ayanna you've gotten so big"

"It's been twelve years what you expect" she said and you could hear the attitude in her tone.

"Why did you leave?" I ask not beating around the bush.

"Well-"

"Can I start you off with something to drink" our waiter came to our table.

"A water if fine"

"Can I get you ladies a refill?"

"Yes please" Yanna and I say at the same time.

"Okay two refills and a water" he said before leaving our table.

"So why did you leave?" I ask again.

"Yeah why?" Yanna asked.

"Me and your mother were-"

"Okay but this isn't about mom this about us. Fuck whatever y'all had going on you know you left two little girls behind? You had me thinking that no man could love me because I didn't even know what it felt like for my father to love me"

"I love you, I love you both"

"Don't seem like it" Yanna said slouching in her chair.

"If you love us you wouldn't have left without and explanation. Yanna was too young and may not have understood but imagine how I felt having to tell my little sister I don't even know where I dad is"

"I'm so sorry I put you girls through that." He shook his head in shame "I really am I just didn't know how to tell you girls"

"So why pop up now? I'm twenty one almost twenty two I don't care to see you anymore" I shrug not caring how he felt.

"Honestly I would've been better off without knowing you came looking for us" Yanna said getting up from the table.

"Yanna" I get up going after her.

She ran to the car fast with me walking fast behind her.

"Yanna I promise it's okay"

"I hate him" she broke down crying in my arms.

"I know baby" I hold onto her.

"I wanna go home" she wiped her face.

"Okay" I signal my security to drive and I got in the backseat with Yanna.

I consoled her till we got to my moms house. I walked her up to her room and stayed with her until she went to sleep.

"She's going through a hard time right now so just be there for her" I tell my mom and she nods.

"And what about you?"

"I'm fine" I sigh shrugging "I'm bout to go home"

"Where the kids?"

"They are with their aunt"

"Oh okay. Love you and see you later"

"Love you too" I say walking back to the car.