26

October 28,2021

⚠️mature content ahead⚠️

Ariella POV// Ari
My month had been going pretty good and now I was getting ready for a mini tour.

I was in Ohio right now doing sound check.

"It sound good?" I say

"Yeah girl"

"Okay everything is coming together" I smile happily.

"Go get some rest because you won't later" Cleo said typing on her phone

After sound check I was gonna take my nap then I had rehearsal. When I was done with that it would just about be game time.

I wasted no time falling asleep in that hotel bed. My nap was cut short when my whole glam squad came in.

"What y'all doing here?" I ask rubbing my eyes filled with crust.

"Girl we don't have time for the questions come sit" my new hairstylist Marie said.

I sat in the chair and she started taking off my old wig.

"I didn't even go to rehearsal" I say

"You rehearsed enough" Cleo said looking at me through the mirror.

The makeup artist Tokyo started to beat my face as Marie installed my wig.

"Are the dancers ready?" I ask

"Mhm they on they way to the arena right now" she said "hurry up and blend that shit in"

"UhT uh don't have her rushing and I look a mess" I say "take your time baby"

"You want it curled or straight?" Marie asked turning on the blow dryer.

"Curled please" I sigh

Tokyo finished my makeup fairly fast and not long after Marie finished.

"You look good boo" she said messing with the hair.

"I look good" I smile looking at myself in the mirror

"Come on we gotta get changed at the arena" Cleo said holding my outfit in a dry cleaning bag.

Taurus POV// Polo
Ari ain't know but I was coming to see her preform tonight. I was just doing some preforming and I was on a little break so while I was on break I was gonna visit her and then go to Atlanta to see my mom and siblings.

I was backstage waiting for her ass with these roses and balloons. Cleo said she'd be here in ten minutes but that was forty minutes ago.

"Okay she's in her dressing room" Cleo said scaring the hell outt me.

"Aight bet thank you" I say walking to the back.

I seen some girls stretching and shit but hid myself with the flowers. I knocked on her door before just opening it before she said anything.

"Hey baby" I smile setting the shit down.

"Oh my gosh,baby" she smiled pouting her lip. She stood out her chair giving me a hug. "I missed you"

"I missed yo ass too" I spin her around

"I can't wait for tour to be over so I can fuck the shit out of you" she eyed me hungrily.

"Shit why not now?" She looked at me and smirked before attacking me.

I placed her on the couch taking off the robe she had on pulling her panties off. I wasted no time attacking her clit with many long slow licks.

"Oh baby" she gripped the back of my head.

I placed my whole mouth over it suctioning it not letting go and that had her going crazy I mean this the loudest she moaned knowing people were present. I slipped two fingers inside and worked them as I licked on her. Twisted them motherfuckers too. She was leaking like a faucet, on me.

"Shit" she screamed cumming on my fingers.

"Mhm" I say licking one finger putting the other in her mouth.

She looked me dead in my eyes and sucked on my fingers as if it was my you know what.

"Take that belt off" she said lowly.

"Five minutes" Cleo said banging on the door.

"Okay that's all I need" she yelled back smirking at me.

I slipped out my clothes and she got to work.

She put the whole thing in her mouth damn near ( some was left out). She bobbed her head up and down at a slow pace until I pushed her head.

"Just like that" I encourage her when I got her to a pace I liked.

"Mmm" she moaned against it causing me to jump a bit.

She went up to the tip and just sucked that part and I nutted in her mouth.

"Damn" I say looking down. She met eyes with me, winked, and kept sucking. "Chill"

She kept sucking the tip, my leg kept spazzing like a bitch. She went back up and down till I pushed her off me with all the little strength I had left.

"Damn Ari" I not feeling my legs.

"I'll see you after the show right?" She said all innocent like she ain't just suck the soul out my body.

"Y-yeah" I stutter collecting myself.

She got on her clothes and left me there struck.

"Alright" she smirked licking her lips and wiping under them with her thumb before placing it in her mouth. "Enjoy the show"

She was escorted out by bodyguards and that's all I seen. On the tv in the dressing room you could see her preform but I felt like this wasn't real enough.

I went by the curtain and watched. I was standing right there like a proud boyfriend. I know how India feel now.