45

May 10,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
Today was our first day home with the twins being born and let me tell you, it's a disaster. He cry, she cry all night long. One after the other.

"Shhh" I hush Tremani before he had Khaleesi crying.

He screamed at the top of his lungs making me just get out of bed and hold him. Khaleesi stayed quiet as she laid on Taurus's chest.

"It's okay dooda" I walk out the room and he was quiet "you good now?"

I walked down the stairs carefully sitting on the couch with him.

"Let's watch Mickey Mouse" I say turning it on the tv.

I guess I took too long and he started crying again.

"You hungry huh?" I look at the time and this is when he'll eat.

I took my boob out my bra aligning him with my nipple for him to eat. He latched on quickly so yeah he was hungry. I closed my eyes falling asleep catching myself every few seconds.

"Okay doo I gotta burp you" I say putting him over my shoulder patting his back softly.

"Gguh" he burped softly and I cradle him in my arms.

He fell asleep fast and I didn't feel like going back up so we slept down here for the remainder of the morning.

Taurus POV// Polo
I woke up with Ari no in the bed just me and Baby K.

"Where your mama and brother at?" I ask K as if she could respond.

I walked with her downstairs seeing the other two on the couch sleep with Mickey Mouse on.

"Look at them K"I say turning off the tv.

I buttoned her in this swing thing Ari ordered off amazon and she was chillin with me in the kitchen as I cooked.

I accidentally dropped the pan and Ariella's head popped up from the couch.

"What happened?"

"Nothing I just dropped the pan"

"Oh" she said getting up with Tremani in her hand.

"You slept alright?" I ask.

"No" she said sitting Tremani in his swing thing. "Your son is something else"

"Now he just my son" I chuckle putting the bacon in the oven.

"I'm surprised he ain't wake up miss thang cause he was screaming at the top of his lungs literally"

"They adapting to their new surrounding" I say getting the pancake mix.

"I need coffee" she said getting a cup.

"Mehh" we heard a cry and it came from Little Miss Khaleesi.

"What's wrong lil mama?" I ask getting her out the swing and she looked around crying.

"Maybe she hungry" Ari said from the side of me.

"Here" I switch off with her and she just pulled out her titty feeding her. "Just like that huh?"

"Mhm" she said going back to the living room.

I started her coffee and then pouring my pancakes on the pan.

"Well she not going back to sleep" she said holding K fixing her coffee.

"You good?"

"Yeah" she yawned.

Khaleesi just looked around with this mug on her face. She really been like that since day one. I looked at Tremani sleep in his swing and his mouth was open a little bit. His lip shape was like mine so it was understandable.

"K wanna watch Mickey Mouse ain't that right" Ari talked to Baby K.

My phone rung it was my mama.

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Hey, my grandbabies up?" She asked.

"One is"

"Which one?"

"Khaleesi" I look over at Ari holding K who was wide awake.

"We're on our way over right now"

"Aight" I yawn hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?"

"My mom they coming over"

"Oh okay"

Ariella POV// Ari
They all came over waking Tremani up from his slumber but they kept them pretty occupied. I snuck off to take a shower while I had time.

I stood in the hot shower just thinking and reflecting on life. My cooter really hurt after the stitches and things but I guess it was worth it.

"Your back" Leia said when I got back from the shower.

"Yeah I had to take a shower"

"It's okay we understand" Stacia said holding Tremani "he so handsome"

"I know right" I smile looking over at his little perfect face.

"This girl of yours gon have an attitude we'll see though" Leilani said making me chuckle.

"She stay mugging" I laugh.

"It's probably just her resting face" Stacia said switching babies with Lani.

"She's pretty" Leia said taking a picture of Khaleesi.

"Oh Leilani you are so messed up" Stacia said.

"What?" She asked

"Baby girl pooped"

"Pass her here" Taurus said taking his daughter upstairs.

"So how was the first night?"

"Tiring"

"It'll get better"

"She fresh now" Taurus brought Khaleesi back down.

"I want her now" Tbaby said putting his phone down.

"Here and be careful with my daughter" he said before giving Khaleesi to him.

"Protective ass" lani laughed.

It was quiet for a moment but then Tremani and Khaleesi started crying in sync.

"What's the matter" I pick up Tremani.

"He hungry" Taurus said eating the rest of the bacon.

I went into the family room anybody was hardly, ever to breast feed the twins. I got Khaleesi fed first and she was out with a quickness.

"Baby!"

"Yeah?"

"Change him please" I pass him Dooda.

"Dooda doo" he said kissing his face. "Dooda doo"

"Y'all too cute" I smile

"Say we know" he said in a cocky manner.

Taurus POV// Polo
I was looking down at my son and this lil dude really look like me. Like this twin for real. I loved his little ass to death already too.

"On foe new nem grave I love yo ass" I say after changing his diaper.

He spit out lil bubbles out and that's all I needed.

He yawned in my arms and then started whining, not actually crying but damn near.

"Okay man Ima give you to ya mama"