20

September 8,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
Yesterday Taurus had got locked up for carrying firearm. I've been speaking with his mother and she's been updating me on everything. I can't let me baby be locked away I miss him already.

Stacia's name flashed across my screen and I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Hello"

"Ari I need you to stay calm I'm getting everything under control okay"

"Okay" I nod as if she could see me.

"Alright baby just hold tight he'll be home soon"

"Thank you for keeping me updated"

"Of course now don't worry too much baby and I know you ain't slept so go to sleep" she said in a warning tone.

"Yes ma'am" I chuckle

We end the call and I just cleaned around the house. Once I was satisfied with how I cleaned I went to take a shower. I was washing my hair and I got a text from Stacia.

Taurus' mommy ♥️

He's out thank God. Please come see him when you can ❤️.

Omw now

I wasn't literally on my way I still had to finish my shower. I stayed in for about another ten minutes before I got dressed. My hair was damp so I grabbed my wide tooth comb sectioning my hair into four parts combing through it. When I was done I put oil on my scalp and was headed out the door.

I was on my way but I had to get some cheese curds from Dairy Queen I been craving it all day and night. I was pleased with the cheese curds and now I was really on my way.

It took me about a good thirty minutes to get there but oh well. I'm here now.

"Who is that?" He asked hearing the door close.

"It's me silly" I smile walking over to him.

"You smell good" he said hugging me.

"Thank you"

"What you did today?"

"Not much" I shrug "how bout you?"

"You tryna be funny?" He mugged me

"I'm sorry babe"I chuckle "but seriously we need to talk"

"What's up?"

"What happened like what really happened yesterday?"

"Okay so..."

He told his story and I was intrigued and actually believed it. It seemed like something that genuinely happened. Just like the night he got locked up at his party it all happened fast.

"I'm so happy your home" I hug him once more.

"Me too"

"Your mom here?"

"She upstairs" he pointed to the steps.

"Promise me for the rest of this year you won't get locked up no more" I stick my pinky out

"I promise" he said but didn't lock pinky's with me.

"Hey you gotta seal it"

"That's for females I promised you though" he kissed my cheek going to the kitchen

I went upstairs just to talk to Stacia.

"Hey girl"

"Hey I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me updated some mother's would do that" I smile in gratitude