50

July 6,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
I was performing at Rolling Loud today for the first time. I was nervous and excited at the same time. No offense to Coi but I wasn't tryna have nobody silent.

"You got this calm down" Taurus told me because I was up next.

"Whew I'm trying" I blow a breath.

"Give me your hands" he said reaching for my hands.

He held on to my hands in a more reassuring way, praying.

"Amen" he said letting go "you got this"

"Aww" I heard in the back. It was Yanna of course.

I was now next and I had no choice but to do good. The Dj played my song Did More from my new album.

I had Tiana,Yanna, and Lela on stage with me just there as hype people.

The crowd was very active with me, even people who didn't know the song were still getting into it and that's when I felt comfortable.

"Omg baby you did good!" Yanna hugged me.

"Thank you" I say catching my breath.

"You did good for real I'm proud of you" Taurus hugged my next and I jump on him.

"I'm so sleepy and ready to go"

"Hold on" he said. Not waiting too long I seen Ciara come from round the corner.

"Cece!" I scream jumping off Taurus now on to her.

"Hey boo" she cheesed holding me.

"I'm so happy to see you"

"Yeah Polo found my Instagram and texted me to come see you"

"Aww baby"

"I'm the goat I know" he said pretending to dust off his shoulder.

"Ugly ass" I chuckle.

"My mom here, my brother and that's all everybody else couldn't make it and we know you don't like Kiana" she said making me fake chuckle.

"That's an understatement, family or not I hate that bitch" I say getting off of Ciara.

I was tired as hell and wanted to see my babies. They were back at the hotel with my mom.

"We in Miami bitches how we turning up" Tiana screamed.

"I know somebody out here I think he'll let us slide" Ciara said and me and Tiana dapped her up.

"You won't be sliding nowhere but to that fucking hotel room" Taurus said making my head fall.

"Damn Ari"

"Im in the house wit it but y'all turn up for sure" I say low key sad I couldn't go.

"I'll drink enough for the both of us" Tiana said rubbing my arm as we walk to the car.

"You do that on the regular but the fact that you'll be thinking of me I'll take it." I say and she laughs.

We slit up in cars and we're taken back to the hotel.

"It's that season where niggas cut a check for no reason!" I rap and Ciara did the period motion.

"Get your swim suits on whores" Tiana said walking into the bathroom.

Polo was still in the room so it's not like Ciara could strip out her but me shit, I did.

"Look at the beautiful babies" she said picking up Tremani. "You have the most beautiful eyes"

"Say hi Tremani"I say

"Hi" he gargled but it sound like he said it.

"Yeah these babies something different" she said putting him down.

"Never did he say hi" Taurus said picking him up

"Khaleesi your turn to say something" I say putting on my cover up skirt.

"Ima stay up here with the kids" Taurus yawned laying Khaleesi and Tremani in the same bed.

"Ima go to my room, y'all will be fine?" My mom asked Taurus.

"Oh yeah for sure they drink this bottle they out" he said grabbing two baby bottles.

"Alright call me if you need me"

"Aight bae we out" I call out.

"Mhm"

Taurus POV// Polo
It was just me and my kids now. They was watching SpongeBob and sucking the hell out of them bottles. Khaleesi ass was milk drunk, tired and didn't wanna go to sleep. Tremani he was just watching SpongeBob quietly with his eyes low. I just watched them shaking my head. I started dozing off myself. Tremani pushed his bottle out his mouth and was now sleep and as for miss K she was still tryna fight it. I fell asleep and I'm guessing she did too cause I ain't hear not one whine.

A hour had past and I got up and the kids stayed sleep. The girls wasn't back yet and I was letting Ari enjoy because it's been awhile since she's really had time to herself. For her birthday I planned to take her to Tulum,Mexico. Tee was gonna have them two days and Leilani was gonna have them two days. Just a little four day trip for her to relax.

I seen Tremani at the edge of the bed and right before his body could fully fall off the bed I picked him up repositioning him.

"Whew look at my babies" Ari came in loudly.

"Shh" I hush her.

"Oops my bad"

"God damn" I say looking at her.

"You like" she smirked doing a spin.

I guess before she left I didn't look at the swim suit good enough. It was a brown/tan two piece but you know her ass like POW so it was looking real good.

"You got work or this homegrown?" I ask feeling on it.

"You tell me" she winked.

No offense but her mama got an ass so maybe it's homegrown.

"I know this shit homegrown you ain't gotta tell me" I smack it and it damn near echoed.

(IN REAL LIFE ION KNOW IF HER SHIT FAKE OR NOT BUT HERE ITS NOT AND I DONT CARE IF IT IS)

"It must be jelly cause jam don't shake" she bent over twerking on me.

"Purr sis" Tiana came in recording.

"Okay yall shh my kids is sleep"

"Sorry" they all apologize.

"So you whores went to the pool without me?" Yanna came in loudly.

They just won't stop, they want my children to wake up obviously.

"My kids is sleep" I say quietly.

"So time to wake up, y'all favorite aunt here" she said picking up Tremani.

"You always waking my children" Ari said taking him from her.

"Dooda, tell mommy you want me"

Tremani just blinked for a long time before whining.

"Ain't even no tears boy quit that" I say and he start crying for real. "See what y'all did"

Shaking my head. 

I didn't know what to do for this chapter but I wanted to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS 💕. -Liyah aka THEE AUTHOR.