51

July 12,2024.

Time skippppp

Ariella POV// Ari
"So how you been?" The interviewer asked me.

"I've been great" I smile really tryna hold back tears. "I'm really happy right now"

"Yes and those beautiful twins how are they?"

"They're great! Khaleesi is doing a little toddler gymnastics thing and Tremani just bad as can be" I laugh slightly.

"We're gonna take a little break but until then please enjoy a word from our sponsor." She said walking with me off the stage.

I went to the back and broke down. Me and Taurus had broke up because things weren't working out. I was insecure and was always questioning his loyalty for me. I seen some stuff in the media and that's how it happened. Then he got fed up, I mean who wouldn't. He called things off two months ago and it's like things were only getting worse.

"It's okay" she said and Tiana rushed over my way.

"Aww baby I know it hurts but we gotta let that go okay" she said rubbing my back.

"It hurts so bad" and it only hurt so much more because he was spotted with a new girl.

"Here let's call mama"

Taurus POV// Polo
"So you telling me" Tbaby said "you don't miss her"

"Nope" I say taking a shot of henny.

"At all?" Leilani then ask me.

"Not at all, I don't miss that girl" I say getting up from the couch.

"Well okay" Leilani said going to the door.

"Hey Leilani thank you for watching the kids" I heard a very familiar voice.

"No problem. Hey my babies"

"Hi" the twins said now running my way.

"Look who it is" I say scooping up both Tremani and Khaleesi.

"Okay have fun twins love you" The voice identified to be Ari.

"Love you mommy" they say in unison.

"Aye what up Ari" Tbaby said but j wasn't saying a word to her if I ain't have to.

"Hey" she said trying to rush out the door.

"Wait Ari before you leave" Leilani said stopping her making me sigh loudly.

"Yeah?"

"Your birthdays coming up real soon and I know you said you wasn't doing nothing but I really think we should have a dinner I mean your still family"

"No I really-"

"I insist I'll plan the whole thing"

"Fine because I know you won't take no for an answer" She says now leaving.

You probably wondering like how don't you talk to your baby mama y'all got kids but it's quite simple. Her mom tells me everything and my mom tells everything. They call it childish but oh well.

"Can't believe y'all went from being in love to not even speaking" Tbaby said shaking his head.

"For real it's breaking my heart" lani said.

"Alexa play partin ways by Polo G"Tbaby said and they both bust out laughing as Alexa actually played the song.

"It's not even funny" I mug the both of them.

Did I lie when I said I don't miss her? Yeah but she kept accusing me and it felt like I was always tryna prove myself ain't nobody finna keep doing that.

"Y'all break up was stupid" Leilani said turning on the tv.

"Nah I we was losing trust, if you don't trust me what we together for?"

"Make sense to me" Tbaby shrugged "I actually liked Ari though"

"Yeah I did too" I say

I still had love for her I mean she's the mother of my children how could I not. But in love with her? Not so much anymore. I did miss her though, if that makes sense.

Ariella POV// Ari
"If you don't stop crying" Lucas said over the phone.

"I can't stop it's like I lost my best friend"

"I know it hurt but it's gon be alright you know that saying umm right people wrong time or something like that" he said. I'm not sure if it goes exactly like that but I know he's trying.

"Yeah" I say quietly.

"So if it's real y'all will find each other again and if you don't move on" he said making me sigh "it can be me"

"Bye Lucas" I chuckle

"See enough of the crying" he said making me feel a lot better.

"Okay no more crying" I say

"Good"

"For tonight" I wipe my face and take deep breaths.

"Okay that's a start, Ima call you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay"

Lucas remember him? Yanna's teammates brother, that's him. We've grown to be friends and what not. He flirted here and there but I always brushed it off it's only one person I want right now.

I went downstairs of my apartment and got a glass of water and I felt an unfamiliar pain in my stomach.

"Ahh" I scream in pain as I start blacking out.

This story is coming to an end.