49

June 22,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
My mom found about about what was going on with me and Cleo and wanted us to have a sit down. I was currently at my moms with the twins waiting on Cleo.

"Where is she at?" I ask my mom feeding Khaleesi her bottle.

"She said she was on her way"

"She said that an hour ago" I mumble looking at my phone.

"Just hang tight"

"Nah I'm bout to go" I say placing Khaleesi in her car seat.

I took Tremani to the car and Yanna carried Baby K out.

"What you bout to do?"

"Shit go home cook and go to sleep"

"I wanna come" she said climbing in the car.

"Well put my daughter in there correctly"

"Oop my baby fat mamas"

"Y'all got too many nicknames for her she gon be so confused" I shake my head closing Tremani's door.

"Dooda!" She screamed making his eyes pop open.

"Woke him up"

"Ahhh" he cried and his lip quivered.

"I know Dooda your childish auntie woke you up" I say diverting my attention towards Ayanna.

"He got a pacifier?" She said over his wailing cries.

"Yeah in the diaper bag"

I got home and took the kids upstairs for their nap and Taurus was in the bed looking good as ever.

"Damn shawty" I rub my hands together.

"Y'all talk?"

"Nah her ass don't show up" I shrug walking to the bathroom.

I took off my makeup and my clothes next.

"Damn" he said coming in as well.

"It's whatever I don't really care that much"  I yawn starting my shower water.

"Put yo leg up" he said kissing my neck.

I put my leg on the counter and I seen him slide down his pants. He slid himself in gentle.

"Mmm" I moan quietly. It's been too damn long.

"Watch yo self in the mirror and stay quiet." He said whispering in my ear.

"Okay" I say looking at him through the mirror.

He began to slowly stroke in and out of me and I bit down on my bottom lip tryna refrain moaning out loud.

"Ouuu" I moan feeling him hit my spot just for him to stop.

"Look at yo ass" he said chuckling watching me throw it back. "Go faster"

I didn't even say nothing I just did it. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and then starting drilling my shit.

"Open your eyes" he whispered loudly slapping my ass

"Fuck!" I moan semi loud and accidentally knocked the hand soap dispenser off the counter.

"Keep quiet or Ima have to stop"

"Baby you feel so good inside of me" I moan looking at him in the mirror. He was now biting on his lip with his eyes closed.

"Shit" he moaned quietly.