41

March 10,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
I was in the house all alone so I thought, just listening to Nivea laundromat blast through the speakers.

"I'm heading to the laundromat" I sing into the broom as if it was a microphone.

I heard foot steps coming from the steps and when I snapped my head back it was Taurus homeboy Rio coming down the stairs.

"Oh shit I thought I was alone" I cut the music and hold my chest.

"You good ma" he smiled before licking his bottom lip in a seductive manner.

I let out uneasy chuckle and just slept the kitchen floor.

" you look good" he told me

"Uhhh thank you?" Mind you I only have on Calvin Klein Draws and a tank top with no bra.

"Mhm" he said touching my waist going to the refrigerator. "You good?"

"You good?"

"What?"

"Touching me like me and yo homeboy ain't together" I say mugging him.

"He don't gotta know, I knew you wanted me since yesterday"

"Nigga what is you talking about? I'm happy with who I'm wit"

"Mm he gon believe you or me? You a bitch he met last year he knew me for years Ari" he chuckled evilly.

"You're sick" I spat before taking my ass upstairs. I locked myself in that bedroom until Taurus was home

I was really at unease because what he said like would Taurus believe him over me? Possibly. It was getting on my nerves so I tried my hardest to forget about it.

The doorknob jiggled but Rio has been jiggling it for the past two hours.

"Ari why the fuck this door locked?" I heard Taurus voice on the other side.

"Must've locked it on accident" I say letting him in.

"Right..." he said eyeing me a little bit looking all around the room.

"What you looking like that for?" I say sitting on the bed.

"Ion know" he said opening the bathroom door.

"Look behind the curtain too ain't nobody in here"

"Just had to look" he said changing clothes.

"I guess" I chuckle with my attention on my computer.

"I'm so fucking tired been working all damn day"

"Why didn't you tell me that umm when you left Rio was still here?" I ask looking over at him.

"Oh my bad, you was sleep when I left so I just forgot"

"Okay" I say quietly looking back at the computer screen.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I lie "I am tired and ready for bed let's go to bed"

"Hold on real quick" he got up and went downstairs.

Taurus POV// Polo
I went downstairs seeing Rio on the couch watching family matters and eating a big ass bowl of cereal.

"What y'all do today?" I ask going to the kitchen

"Nothing she cleaned the kitchen and what not. Why?"