37

January 6,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
Today was Taurus birthday and you know I showed out for my baby! He was still upstairs sleep but the chef came through and whipped up some breakfast. I was now trying my hardest to be quiet as I scatter balloons throughout the room and the numbers 23 hang over the bed.

I started feeling nauseous so I ran to the bathroom and what I ate for dinner last night came up.

"Eww" I say wiping my mouth.

I flushed the toilet then go to wash my hands. I brushed my teeth once again and gargled mouth wash.

When I opened the bathroom door I seen Taurus ass standing right there.

"Shit you scared me" I say trying to regulate my breathing.

"My bad shawty" he chuckled sleepily "you good?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile "happy birthday baby"

"Thank you" he smiled reaching down at my frame hugging me.

"Breakfast should be ready so hurry"

"Aight" he walked into the bathroom peeing.

I went downstairs and seen Stacia and the rest of the family walking in.

"Hey he up?" Stacia asked.

"Yeah" I say dragging myself to the kitchen.

I started to feel sick again but just tried to shrug it off the best I could.

"Ari you look pretty" Leia told Me.

"Thank you baby" I smile lazily.

I went to the bathroom and let it all spill out once again.

Taurus POV// Polo
A young nigga getting old now. I was in the bathroom freshening up and finally took in the balloons Ari had all around the room. She so damn sweet. My Ari. I seen a card laying on the dresser and read it.

"Baby, happy birthday my loveeee, I love you to the moon and back you gave me the biggest blessing of my life. I really love yo ass man, damn how the fuck I let this happen lol. Anywaysss baby daddy I hope you enjoy your day and everything I got you and if you don't maybe I'll make it up to you. Its supposed to smirk right here but you know...love youuu boy!"

While reading the card I shook my head and smiled she so damn goofy. I sprayed my creed cologne on and jogged downstairs seeing everybody.

"Happy birthday Brodie" Tbaby stood from the table coming to dap me up.

"preciate it" I smile

I went to hug Leia and Leilani noticing that Ari wasn't around.

"Where Ari?"

"She dipped off to the bathroom about five minutes ago" my mama said eating off an edible arrangement.

I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Open up its me" I say and she opened the door. "Damn you look sick"

"Thanks" she said sarcastically

"I'm sorry" I chuckle "you good?"

"No. This kid won't let me live" she pointed at her at stomach

"Aye lil folks I need you to chill out for mommy,okay? We good? Aight then" I say chuckling

"Get me some water please."

Ariella POV//Ari
We walked out the bathroom and I sat on the couch while the rest of them ate. I actually started to feel better when he talked to my stomach weird isn't it.

Mama Stacia made my plate and brought it to me.

"I need you to eat even if it comes back up" she told me and I just nod.

I ate slowly and it was doing just fine. Taurus opened his gifts then we had more to do.

I went and got dressed and then went went to the venue.

"Happy birthday!" Me and lots of other scream.

"Thank you" he smiled grabbing my hand. "Appreciate it"

A lot of his friends and family came for the occasion and I wanted a drink so bad. Tiana was at the bar and I went to sit with her.

"If you came over here thinking Ima let you drink you wrong" she chuckled tilting the cup back.

"Damn I want some" I look at the cup thirstfully

"Girl you look crazy as hell" she laughed.

I went over to my man. I danced on him and everyone gathered around to see. They recorded and all this finna be on shaderoom. I was doing a lot of dropping it low like I wasn't pregnant and this is why. My knees and back started to hurt so I stopped.

"Damn" he pulled me close to him.

"I'm tired as shit now" I say breathing all hard.

"Ari you was getting it girl"Leilani said fanning me.

"Thank you but I won't do that shit again."

"Dropping it low finna shake that baby loose" she laughed and I did too.

I sat down asap after that. He sat beside me half drunk. Wish I could relate. He was kissing on my neck and it felt good but we were around people.

"Mmm move" I giggle

"I'm ready to dip" he said looking at me with low eyes. He must've smoked a lil sum too.

"Tell everyone buy and we can go" I tell him.

I got talked to Tiana and Yanna.

"See y'all later" I kiss Yanna cheek and hug Tiana.

"Uht uh" Yanna said wiping my kiss off

"What" I say frowning.

"Ion know where your mouth been kissing on me and shit"

"Fuck you" I laugh flicking her off.

I left with Taurus and he was not tryna waste anytime.