48

June 18,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
My album dropped as planned and right now I was headed to be on someone's podcast about women and since I just had twins they wanted my insight.

"Ima meet you at the studio on 5th right?" Taurus asked me.

"Yeah I'll see you later" I kiss his cheek and then the kids.

"Aight"

I was actually happy to be out I haven't done much this week so this was good for me. Oh and I did fire Cleo so I'm really a free agent, I haven't really decided if I want Stacia as my manager yet.

"Hey Ariella so glad you could make it" Angie said

"Hey" I wave to the others.

"Okay so let's get to it"

I placed the headphones on my head and we got straight to it.

"Okay so we are here with musical artist Ariella" she said making me speak.

"Hey y'all"

"So Ari gave birth a month ago, congratulations" she congratulated me.

"Thank you" I smile

"Yes when will the world see those beautiful babies" the other lady Tania said.

"Umm really whenever me and their father decide. We really don't want them all over the media young because you know people are weird"

"Yes girl I feel you" Angie agreed.

"So how was child birth? You do a c-section? Natural?"

"I did a natural birth" I bit my bottom lip "so baby boy then baby girl after

"How bad was the stretch?"

"If I'm remembering correctly I received 12 stitches"

"TMI but I guess we're all women, Is it still sore down there?" Tania asked.

"Umm no like I'm ready to start fucking again"

"Oh!" They laughed

"So you and Polo did wait the six weeks?"

"Yes and I have yet to receive any di- hello" I smack the table and they erupt in laughter again.

"Chileee felt" Tania said

"Yeah and I was so stressed during the album dropping so I'm in desperate need"

"Okay. So what is your stress reliever?"

"Um sex or drunk sex still sex" I shrug .

"Ariella!" Angie said in a shocking tone.

"Did not know you got down like that" Tania said laughing.

"Okay let me stop" I laugh a little bit.

"So out of you and your man, Polo G I'm assuming your the freak"

"We match each other's energy so we really equal with it"

"Mmm you a spit in the mouth type of girl?"

"I was never in to that until-"

"Until?" Angie asked making her eyes bug out.

"Until" I chuckle "until I got with my baby daddy, now we have never did that but if he tried it, I'd let 'em" I smile.

"Whew chile" Tania said fanning herself "let's move back over into mommy hood"

"Okay great"

"How is sleep at night?"