17

August 4,2021

Instagram

Ariellamusic

Ariellamusic 🌿🤎 always working ✨

Ariella POV// Ari
Today has been so stressful I had a whole bunch of press conferences and an interview early this morning.

I'm out in New York to my interview for the breakfast club and that was at seven. I did two press conferences around ten and now it's one o'clock and now I was in the studio. The grind never stop.

"You're doing great and plus you haven't been in the studio like this in a minute" Cleo said trying her hardest to be supportive

"Nothing is coming into my mind Cleo" I whine stomping my feet like a baby.

"Look music comes to you naturally so what's going on?"

"Nothing, I just haven't thought about making music in awhile because I just dropped an album" I shrug

"Well get your ass back in the swing of things or I'll drop you as a client do you understand?"

"Now cleo" I look at her

"Okay I'm tryna be serious" she said laughing "but get it together"

I left out the booth grabbing my phone looking at notes of old songs I swore I was gonna give to another artist. I went back in and sang those and she seemed to enjoy it.

"See that was fire" she smiled as I stepped out the booth.

"You think that matches my image?" I ask her

"It's good to change up your music" she said "and your image as well. I'm ready for you to get into bad bitch mode"

"I been in bad bitch mode"I say offended

"Yeah but when you gonna drop a music video to the sexy songs?"

"You're supposed to plan stuff like that" I say opening a bottle of Fiji water

"Well ima get everything in order so you can do a music video of ocean" she smirked

"Oh brother" I playfully roll my eyes.

"You gonna go back in?" The producer asked me. Almost forgot he was here.

"Yeah give me a minute"

"No go now so we can get food" Cleo said forcing me to get up.

I did one more song and all I had to do was add some harmonization and adlibs then I was all set.

"That sound pretty as hell" Cleo said listening to the track play over again.

"I'm a artist I does this!" I jump in excitement

"Girl you just wanted to quit shut the fuck up" Cleo waved me off