22

September 22,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
I was at lunch eating with Tiana just to catch up because I haven't seen her since that night I went crying to her.

"So y'all good now?" She asked me eating her salad.

"Yeah I guess" I sigh

"What now Ari?" She dropped her fork ready to listen.

"Well he came over not too long ago but that's the last I've seen him and it felt off everything felt off"

"Like what?" She folded her hands

"The phone again it's dinging and he's hiding it"

"Tell me more?"

"During the movie I didn't hear anything I mean silent. As soon as we're laying down it's ding, ding, ding!" I mimic the iPhone dinging.

"You ain't peek over?"

"I tried but the phone would be tilted and I didn't want to get catch" I shrugged drinking my mimosa

"Look for your own sanity please just check the phone when you see him" she said sipping her water. Her alcoholic ass was drinking water while I had a mimosa.

"Tiana?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something"

"Go head" she said putting her fork to her mouth.

"You pregnant?"

"W-what?" She ask

"You pregnant?" I ask again

"Now Ari" she chuckled nervously

"Ari what?"

"You know if I was pregnant I would tell you" she said stabbing at her salad vigorously

"Hmm ion know" I look at her

"What?"

"Stand up" I tell her

"Girl nah" she waved me off

"Stand up!" I say more sternly.

"This kid" she sighed standing up.

I looked at her figure it looks the same. Look for pudges. Not seeing anything.

"Told yo ass I ain't pregnant" she sat down.

"Sorry girl just gotta check" I shrug.

"You stand up" she smirked

"Excuse me?" I ask

"Stand up Ari come on let's see"

I stood up and let her see.

"Hmm you on your cycle?" She asked like she was my mama.

"No ma'am"

"You look a little puffy in the stomach area that's why I asked" she tapped her chin "hmm you bloated or something?"

"Nah T I'm fine"

"Ion know somethings off" she eyed my stomach

"What's off T?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"Look right here it's a little hard" she pressed her hand against my stomach

"Wow" I chuckle

"Seriously though you should check" she said eating the rolls we got.

"I can't believe you really asked was I bloated"

"No rude shit and no bullshit you do look like you gaining a little weight but that's hard to tell with happy weight" she shrugged "ion know shit about pregnancy so call a doctor"

"Yeah" I look off into space.

Now I'm nervous. Everybody been saying shit about a baby but I am good. I don't want kids for another four years. Plus me and Taurus ain't been together that long.

"You not hungry no more?" She asked me

"Nah I'm getting fat enough" I roll my eyes

"Ari" she reached over and touched my arm "I wasn't tryna be mean"

"Nah I'm full" I say dryly.

"Ari" she pouted

"Finish your salad so we can go"

"Now I feel bad" she said pushing her bowl away.

Our waiter came over and I paid the bill. She tipped like always this was our thing.

"You really not gon talk because you may or may not be pregnant?" She asked loudly as we got in the parking lot causing a lot of bystanders to look over.

"Would you shut up!" I say stomping my foot my business is already in the media now if they get ahold of this.

"I'm just saying" she shrugged getting in the car.

I was taking her ass straight home.

"Call the clinic" she said slamming my car door

"Bitch!" I yell out the window.

She flicked me off walking to the door but I pulled off before I even seen her get in.

I was pissed,I had just lost weight and she's saying it looks like I'm gaining.

I been hearing I was pregnant from everybody but ME. Yanna been pestering me about a baby, my mama asked, his mama asked, he started talking about kids a few nights ago, and you know of course the media.

So the only thing to do was buy a pregnancy test. I called Cleo to get it and bring it to me cause if they caught me I'm over with.

"A test Ari a test?!" She said shocked

"I gotta check auntie" I pick at my nails.

"I'm on my way in a minute okay?"

"Alright bye baby"

"Bye"We hung up and I started drinking hella water.

I had two bottles before she arrived and drank another one when she got here.

"Come on Ari we ain't got all day" she said outside the bathroom door.

"I'm tryna pee chill" I chuckle.

I finished my regular duties and walked out waiting till the 5 minutes were up.