24

September 28,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
Finally me and Taurus were gonna meet up. Thank God the shaderoom didn't get any leads on this. I really liked to keep my life as private as possible but being a celebrity you have to expect some shit to not be private.

"How you been?" He asked when I sat down.

"I've been alright, how about yourself?" I say setting my Prada handbag in my lap.

"Missing you" oh brother 🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Is that right?" I say taking a sip of the water on the table.

"Yeah I wanted to tell you before that when me and Crystal were meeting it was never nothing sexual"

"Come on tell your story I'm dying to hear it" I say laughing.

"She texted my phone the night before I got locked up and was talking about committing suicide. I couldn't let her do that. So I went and saw her but it was only for a night" he said

"Mhm" I was now interested.

"All we did was talk I swear" he said sighing.

"Mhm"

"I comforted her, telling her not to do it and what happened was for our good"

"Okay"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he reached over grabbing my hands.

"Yeah that should've been your first move stupid" I reach over and slap him lightly 

"I was gon tell you I just didn't know how" he shrugged "but who told you?"

"She did" I say showing him the screenshots.

"Damn" he laughed covering his mouth. "She was cappin like a mug"

"Was she though?" I question "I mean honestly because why is it that I had to find out and confront you before you told me?"

"I promise"

"I don't know what to believe honestly" I shrug.

"And I get that but I promise you"

"Listen I really appreciate you letting me take my time for this meet up but I'm really questioning our relationship"

"You don't have to though" he sounded hurt but did I care? Yeah but I can't let him know that.

"Just give me more time, please?" I reach over and touch his hands.

"Yeah you got it" he said snatching his hands away from me.

"Don't act like that" I say feeling bad. "I still love you"

"Mhm" he said looking everywhere but at me.

"Look at me"

He still wouldn't look at me.

"Look at me" I say grabbing his chin.

"What?" He looked at me with a bored expression.

"I love you but I need time"

"Okay Ariella" ouch. I ain't been called that the whole relationship.

"See you around" I get up kissing his cheek before I walked away.

I wanted to believe Taurus I did but at the same time I don't know. Because if you didn't fuck that girl why didn't you tell me?
And it would make sense of why you was smiling at your phone.

I decided not to stress it no more and went to Starbucks. I called Tiana over along with Ayanna's young behind to chill with me.

"So what we doing tonight?" T asked laying across my bed.

"We've been doing movies a lot more lately" Yanna said

"I mean we still can"

"Love and basketball?"

"Sure but before that" I say "try on some of those clothes in the closet"

They ran to my closet with a quickness before trying on clothes.

"Ohhh T you look good in that" I say watching her model my pink two piece skirt set.

"Thank you thank you"

"Okay Yanna bae you look cute" she wore a black dress I haven't worn since forever.

"Yuh get into it" she spun around.

"Go try on more"

"I think pink is my color" Yanna said wearing my pink sweat suit.

"And it looks so good on you" it was a sweat suit a company sent to me. I only wore it for promo.

"Hmm my boobs don't really fit in this but it's cute" T said tryna get her boobs to fit right in the dress right.

"Well I wanna clean out my closet so anything you want is yours" I say and I already knew they were about to go wild. "Well not anything cause I can't have y'all taking everything"

"We get what you saying" Yanna said cheesing real hard.

"After ten items stop" I tell them both.

"Can I take a purse?" Yanna asked.

"Now you kind of pushing it" u chuckle

"Come on Ari you don't even wear this coach tote no more" Tiana said modeling my coach tote bag.

"Y'all done got ahead of y'all selves" I smack my forehead "go ahead"

"We love you" they came attacking me with a hug.

I had just got my hands on a Telfar bag and tell me why Yanna was carrying it around.

"What you think you doing with that?"

"This mine now"

"You know I had to be on the website as soon as they launched I think the FUCK not" I say taking the bag from her.

"Fine but I expect one for Christmas" she said going back into the closet.

She came out with the denim Chanel bag with gold and silver accents.

"I guess you can have that"

"Love you sissy"

They laid in my bed comfortably as we watched Love & basketball.

Taurus POV// Polo
I was pissed Ari didn't believe me. I couldn't really be mad at her though because if the situation was flipped I would've probably left her. I wasn't tryna do too much about the situation but I did call Crystal.

"Hey" she answered excitedly

"Why did you tell Ari I came to see you?"

"I just thought she should know" she said as if it wasn't a big deal

"You got my girl thinking I cheated on her"

"Oops"

"Don't you got a girlfriend? Why won't you leave me alone?" I say laughing.

"I need you to know if I can't have you no one can"

"Leave me alone Aight? I helped you out and that's that there's nothing more for me to do"

"Fine I'll leave you alone" she sighed deeply "I'm really sorry about all this"

"Don't start that crying shit man. If anybody should be crying it should be me"

"I know but it's really over" she cried into the phone.

"Yeah I thought we knew that"

"I was really acting like a jealous ex huh?" She chuckled sniffing

"Yeah" I laugh

"I'm sorry I'll straighten everything out"

"Thank you"

"Have a good night Taurus" she said before ending the call.