43

I got something big for y'all! I don't know when y'all want it but I'm thinking Christmas. My gift to y'all. Anyways, read and enjoy💕.

April 10,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
I was in the studio with Leilani we had some shit coming out together. She was real talented so I had to get her on a track.

"I'm thinking we do something like that boy is mine" she said "obviously it's a classic that we don't wanna mess up but we can try to do something similar"

"I like the way you think lani bae"

"Music geniuses when they link up" she smiled.

We played the beat back and bounced back and forth with ideas until we liked the way shit was sounding. She wrote in her notepad and I wrote in mine. We sung our parts outside of the booth hyped as hell with how it sounded so we started the process for real.

"We are good!" She cheesed real hard after my track was laid down.

"Man what?!" I say happily "in the future we're definitely gonna need more collabs"

"Your label though"

"I'm sure they'll clear it" I say hearing my phone ding. Nobody but Taurus.

He's been moody all day and I don't know what his problem was. He's been grumpy as hell like he on his monthly.

"That's my brother?"

"Mhm asking can I cook instead of fast food. Sir you just had an attitude with me an hour ago" I say texting him back.

"You got him spoiled"

"Cause that's my baby but now he turning into a brat" I say getting another notification. "Listen to this shit"

He sent me a voice message in messages.

"Ariella I'm not playing with yo ass g cook me some fucking food or you ain't getting no dick end of discussion" it ended.

"Now" lani said chuckling.

"He is so outta pocket" I shake my head telling him I'd cook and he responded 'thought so'

"Y'all a mess" she said replaying the track.

Everything sounded good and we got that done quick as hell.

"Ima see you tomorrow at the dinner" Leilani said packing all her stuff up.

"Alright" I say standing from my spiny chair.

I hugged before we both walked out the studio.

I was stopping by Cleo's house before I got home because I haven't seen her in awhile. It's been maybe two months and for her to be my manager that's strange. And for her to be my aunt she ain't even show up to my baby shower. So I was going to check up on her.

"Ari what you doing over here?" She closed her robe together stepping aside letting me in.

"I wanted to check on you, you've been m.i.a"

"I was sick and wasn't sure if it was Covid so I was quarantining"

"For two months cleo?"

"No, after quarantine I guess I just haven't been out much" she shrugged

"Baby!" I heard a deep male voice coming from her stairs.

"You got a man in here?" I whisper now seeing a caramel skin middle age man walk down the spiral stairs.

"You must be Ariella your aunt has told me so much about you" he smiled.

"Yes that is mean" I smile shaking his hand. Well you two seem busy and I just wanted to check up on Cleo so enjoy your evening"