31

November 29,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
"I can't believe that you really dragged me on this flight" Tiana said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry T I miss my man"

"Ugh you couldn't just wait to see him for Christmas?"

"Christmas? Girl that's like a whole month from now"

"Technically it's only twenty six days but I guess" she yawned and closed her eyes.

"I got us first class so that's a plus"

"A plus would've been me in my bed"

"T come onnn get over it"

"I won't" she said and that's the last I heard from her for the flight.

I ended up falling asleep too. This was really a last minute thing I just missed him and he was all the way in Denver. I talked to Stacia about everything and she was making sure everything was prepared for us. I told her I'd pay for our own hotel room but she insisted she paid. She really is something special .

Taurus POV// Polo
"You heard from Ari?" Lani asked me.

"Nah not since yesterday night, why?"

"None" she said getting her phone out.

"Come on what's going on?"

"Nothing chill" she said and I heard the clicking coming from her typing.

I didn't think much more of it and just laid back on the tour bus couch.

"Whew don't nobody go in the bathroom for about 45 minutes" my bodyguard said waving his hand in front of his nose.

"You foul for that" I laugh.

"I have to go pee" Leilani whined.

"Looks like you better hold it or take a risk" I shrug.

"I can't stand y'all" she rolled her eyes and went to the front of the bus.

I wasn't into the internet thing like that like that but I needed to post.

Instagram

polo.capalot

capalot

Swipe