01. Not a Cinderella!

"I have found you!"

"And I have found you!"

And so Cinderella and the Prince were married, and they lived happily ever after...

"NEEEW!" The shout from upstairs made the said name jerk up from the bed.

"Yes mother!" Yelled New in reflex as he immediately closed the fairytale book he was reading.

"I'm coming!" He ran up quickly to the upstairs to meet his step-mom who was yelling for his name.

"Yes mother?" He tried to catch his breathe once he stood in front of her.

"SLOW LIKE A SNAIL!" Her voice echoed throughout the house

"SLOW LIKE A SNAIL!" Her voice echoed throughout the house. "CLEAN THE HOUSE, NOW!" She threw the broom towards New which he could catch perfectly.

New looked down at the floor and then he looked around, frowning, before he looked up to his step-mom again.

"But I already did, mother." He answered.

Godji, the step-mom crossed her arms above her chest and glared at New murderously. He immediately understood that glared. "I w-will, mother."

"WHOSE YOUR MOTHER?!" She yelled. "HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I REMIND YOU THAT YOU SHOULD CALL ME MADAM?!" She pushed New's head harshly until made he stumbled few steps backwards.

"Yes...madam." He answered, pouting.

'Again, cleaning the house.' Said New boringly in his mind as he started doing his jobs, fully understood why he needed to clean the house even though he already did an hour ago. Lee and Oab were allergic to dust, that's why Godji always asked New to ALWAYS clean the house.

'Is there something new that I can do? Again and again, only cleaning the house, cooking, washing dishes and do laundry. Can she ask me to go for grocery shopping instead? Hahaha! So I can secretly buy something delicious to eat! Puaahahaa! Keep dreaming Newwiee!'

"Mooom!" An annoyed voice entered and New doesn't need to look who was it. "Let's go shopping!"

Great! New just thought about shopping and now Lee came by bringing up the topic.

Lee walked passed by New and purposely smack New's butt, making him jumped in surprised. New looked at his step-brother who was raising up his 2 hands...

 New looked at his step-brother who was raising up his 2 hands