15. Am I not deserve to be happy?

Off who was waiting for Newwiee inside the car bopped along his head towards the song which echoed from the radio. A song sang by the famous gay couple; KhaiThird...entitled - Too cute to handle.

🎵🎶

(laew ngai) ter ja toh maa goodnight tam mai hai chan wai wan~
(laew ngai) laew gor ting taai nit nit kit teung taa na peuan gan~
(laew ngai) chan ying kwayng kwaang rok raang werng waang rap breef mai tan~
(laew ngai) mai hai chan rak laew ter yaa rak chan mang la gan~

maa haam mai hai chan rak gor mai dtong naa rak~
tam naa bae ba nia mai rak mai long rok yaak loie~
kon mai chai pak daai bpai laew haam tam sa lat tam chai mai~

🎵🎶

"I can sing better than this Khai guy!" He complement himself, felt proud by his singing vocal.

Suddenly, his phone rang. *Probably brad* shown on the phone screen. He immediately turned off the radio before answered the called.

"Cool and handsome Off Jumpol is talking. What do you want?" He asked to the other line.

"Woah! Is that how you answer to the future king of Vihokratana?"

Off rolled his eyes before cleared his throat. "Yes my Prince~ What can I do for you?" He asked with a sarcastic voice.

Well, only Off could treat the prince like this.

"Where's Hin? Is he fine?"

"Hin is still inside--"

"THE PERSON WHO CAN CALL HIM HIN IS ME! ONLY ME!" Off had to distance his phone from his ear because of Tay sudden yelled.

"DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME DEAF?!" Off yelled back and tried to calm himself. "Newwiee is still inside the house."

"WHAT?! You let him go alone?"

"What can I do then? He is so stubborn. If he still not come out in 10 minutes, I will go inside."

"If they hurts my Hin, I will never give my blessing for you to date or marry my beloved younger brother! Noted that!"

"Hey! I thought the deal was to fired me if YOUR HIN get hurts!"

"Fired you and not giving any blessing for you to marry Gun!"

"What a brad." Off mumbled.

"What? Did you say something?"

"I said Oh! What a deal!" He rolled his eyes again. "If I have a sibling, I will not give you any blessing to date my sibling either."

"It's okay. I already have Hin." Tay said proudly.

"Anyway, I call you to inform that I got discharge already. I'm on my way to the castle with the other bodyguards and--"