05. Sudden confessions

Dozen of people had arrived at the castle, each of them wearing an expensive looking dress and suit which would be discarded after the night past.

It was not an everyday event where you could stepped into the castle easily. So you needed to appear on your best; thinking yourself as the main character itself.

Greetings from the royal bodyguards were offered out along the aisle. If you came along with a gift, they would ask you what it was, just for a safety. But, it would be better if you came with empty hands. Because the prince himself had mentioned that you doesn't need to bring any gift to his party. After all, birthday gifts were never be the main parts of what Tay Tawan The Prince was waiting for.

In that grand entranceway, to greet the guests, the most monumental of crystal chandeliers shone its beauty for all in a ballroom that invited all to dance. And once you entered the ballroom, you could identify the smell of lavender inscents and from desire to dance, you would be salivating by the sight of food paradise.

A collection of various instruments like violinist, harp players, and piano were placed at the far end of the hall. The ballroom had waited eons it seemed, for a real heart to beat a new rhythm into the matter that made it.

And Singto haven't witness anything since he was waiting for New outside of the castle. Once he spotted the familiar car which he had been waiting for, he immediately walked to the black sedan.

But, the person he was waiting for was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you waiting for New?" Oab asked with a wickedly smile once he stepped out from the car.

Singto knew it. There must be something happened to New. He should have been more stubborn to pick him up and went to the party together instead of waiting for him in front of the castle. But, nothing he could do with New's stubbornness who believes he could go together to the party with his step-brothers.

"What did you do to New?" Singto asked glaring at Oab.

"Why did you think that I might do something to him?" Oab shrugged his shoulder, still with a wick smile.

Singto clenches his fist in a ball and his jaws tightened. "I will kick you if you hurts New again." He threatened. Not just talk the talk, but he had done it before; give a taekwondo's kick to Oab's stomach. But, you knew, in the ended, New was the only one who got suffered since Oab would take his angered out to the poor boy.

"If you want to see New's face cover with bruise again, I dare you to kick me now. Come on!" He challenged.

Singto bit his lips hard, tried to control himself.

"Let me ask you a question." Lee spoke. "Are you perhaps...have any romantic feelings for New?"

"It's not your business."

"So you really did." Oab said smugly.

"Let me tell you, New is mine..." Lee said before corrected himself. "Uh, what I mean is, NEW is our PROPERTY. So, stop dreaming if you could have him."

If he said that in a romantic manner or a cute-joking-ish way, then you could implies that he loves New and possessive of him. But, the way Lee spoke just now and the tone he was using, it clearly shown that he is an ASSHOLE! But after all, 'PROPERTY' was surely not a kind of word to use for a fellow human being.

Singto doesn't have mood for the party anymore. He never been. He only came because New wants to come. But, since New was not here, what's the point going to the party?

Singto left the scene and went to New's house. He needed to make sure that he is okay.

👑👑👑👑👑👑