18. My own world

Gun's POV

"Where are you Newwiee? Are you going to toilet or building a toilet?"

My phone kept ringing. The caller was no other than P'Off. I couldn't help but to get anxiety. I just ignored the ringing phone because if I answer it, I knew he will nag and get mad at me for leaving without bring any bodyguards.

My eyes wandered around to find him. He said he wanted to go to toilet but he had been gone for long time already. Then, I fastened my stepped once found the toilet.

I went inside and got shocked with what I saw.

My body froze and my eyes opened wide when saw New who looked half conscious lied weakly on the floor

My eyes met his eyes. Though he didn't open his mouth, I could hear he was screaming for help.

The man on top of him suddenly punched his jaws, made me to take two steps backward as a reflex as if I was the one who just got punched. Pulse beating in my ears, blocking out all other sound. I gulped the lump in my throat and cold sweat began running down from my forehead.

I heard New groaned in pain. But, instead of helping him, I turned my back and closed my eyes tightly.

I clenched my fists when I started to hear voices in my head.

P'Tay: "My Hin is so clever~ Love you na My Hin~ My Hin Su Su!"

Dad: "Aww Newwiee, why are you so cute son? Your pout is the cutest thing I've ever see!"

Grandma: "Don't be shy. You're going to be our family soon. So, just call me Grandma Nart. Don't need to be too formal, son."

P'Off: "Nong New, don't you think we have lots of things in common? Ahaha! We're indeed a soulmate!"

Mom: "You're not only a good looking person and have a good heart, but you've a good skill in cooking too. Everyone who get you will be so lucky. Oh! That person will be my son Tawan, right?"

These was the compliments I often heard about him for the past days, which made me felt like he was trying to steal everyone I love from me.

The voices in my head made me to walk away and left him behind.

👑👑👑👑👑👑

"If something bad happen to them, your head will get cut by the king." Off said with gritting teeth towards the two bodyguards; one driving while the other one sitting in the passenger seat. They were Gun's bodyguards.