02. Tawan The Prince

"Excuse me..."

Tay blinked his eyes twice once hearing the guy's voice before a smile appeared in his face.

"...excuse me sir, but the cake is mine."

"Yea, and you will be mine~" The words came out unconsciously from Tay's mouth. He was just staring at the guy in front him with a wide smile, as if the guy was the most beautiful creation of God; The color of his brown eyes remind him of a mountain terrain and nature, something subtle, but beautiful in every form and season.

Suddenly, his heartbeat increased once heard chuckles from the beautiful guy. It was something like explosion of energy within and what he could do just stay frozen to witness this shocked moment. It was completely new, unaware, and moreover it was strange, and powerful!

Oh! That was the moment! Tay knew it! That was what people called 'love at the first sight' as the feeling of millions of butterflies flying around in his stomach and for his throat growing a lump stopping him from speaking normally.

Tay Tawan, the prince of Vihokratana had fallen in love for the very first time in his life! Just like this; casually walking into a cafe and bumped into someone, looking at them and falling at first sight just like in a sappy romantic movie. He felt hard, never in his whole life he felt such a strong emotion.

And he knew, he shouldn't let go of this guy. Love is love and he didn't care about anything else.

"Excuse me, did you hear me?" That angelic voice made himself fall harder. And he loves it!

"New? What happen here?" A stranger voice entered Tay's hearing.

"Singtoooo! I want this cake but

"Singtoooo! I want this cake but...this man also want this. Can you bake another one for him?"

'So, his name is New? What a cute name.' Tay thought.

"S-Sorry... I'm really sorry." Tay finally found his voice. "You can take it. I will choose another cake."

New chuckled cutely. "Really? Thaaanks!" He smiled widely before picked the cake and immediately put it in his mouth.

The sight in front of him made Tay's heart flutter.

Don't know where Tay got the guts, but his hand reach for New's lips to wipe the stains of the cream.

New blinked his eyes in shocked when felt the weird man's finger touch his lips.

They were staring into each other as if they were at some contest staring. Tay was the one who broke the stared first because startled by his phone vibrate.

"Bro!" The other line yelled as soon as Tay answered the called. "What took you so long?" The person no other than Off Jumpol. "Are you buying a cake or baking a cake?"