19. French kiss

- Time skips -

(1 month later)

Tay's POV

It's been a month since New and I become boyfriends.

I actually was feel great when he told me to cancel the 3 months deal to make him fall in love with me. He said we should forget about the deal because it was no use anymore since he started to develop feelings for me already.

He did confessed his loves to me, and he being straightforward making me feel very thankful.

We were happy together. People around us accept us for who we are. I knew there were some other people who doesn't like our relationship but like New had said, this is our world and we don't care about people who doesn't like us. We live not to please everyone, right?

We completed each other, that's more than enough.

New was like the missing pieces of my puzzle since he complete me now. I was satisfied with everything I had, except one thing...which I like to complain to the dear reader. 🥺

Please hear me out... ☹️

Though New and I were boyfriend now, but we never share a kiss! 😭

Kiss!

Since he become my boyfriend, I never kiss him! What I mean here, kissing him in the lips!

He always kiss me on the forehead and cheeks, and I also did the same too. But everytime I see my chance to kiss his lips, he always push me away or tried to avoid me.

I don't know why... 😓

We're boyfriend, so kissing in the lips was normal, right? 😟

But looked like he doesn't like to do it with me. That's the only thing that make me sad. 😭

Actually, I had secretly steal a kiss in his lips when he asleep but it never satisfied me. I need him to awake so the feeling was there. But...where could it go wrong? 😩

😈 "The answer is angry kiss. Just force him and later he will give in once he feel the lust."

Oh please shut up SaTayN!

BECAUSE OF YOU, NEW KICK MY BALL BECAUSE I TRY TO FORCE HIM INTO THE KISS!

😈 "Not my fault. Who told you to be greedy? I said go slowly but you push and pinned him instead. You need to seduce him, moron! Not to scare him!"

Aahhh! It's still your fault! You poison my mind! I don't want to talk to you anymore!

Where's the angel?

Angel Tawan! Help me!

😇 "Talk to him Tay. Maybe he is not ready because he doesn't have experience. You are his first love. Everything is still new to him. He doesn't let you kiss him in the lips probably because he is scare of something."

Scared of what? 😦 It's not like I'm going to kill him with a kiss.

😇 "That's what you should found out dear. Talk to him and try to understand him. He must have a reason for always pushing you or avoiding you whenever you try to kiss his lips."

Fine. I'll find out the answer!

👑👑👑👑👑👑

New walked out from the bathroom with towel around his waist. He went to the closet to find his clothes.