14. Truth doesn't make a noise

Tay woke up first from his sleep and found New was still sleeping soundly on the couch. Yes, a couch. He had been forcing New to sleep beside him on the bed last night but New gave so many reasons to reject his idea. One of his many reasons were because he afraid if he move too much while sleeping and unconsciously bumped into Tay whose body still injured.

Tay's lips curved into a gummy smile as he stared at New's sleeping face. Just like a baby, New looked so fragile, adorable, innocent, and looking so precious while sleeping.

New mumbled something in his sleep and his plump lips stretched into a small smile. "At least he is not having a hard time in his dream." Tay thought. Then, from staring at New's angelic face, his eyes went travel down to New's stomach where it shown a little bit of his milky skin.

😈 "Aauum! What a morning sight!  Look fu*king delicious!"

😇 "Shut Up SaTayn!"

Tay's Adam apple move as he gulped his saliva in difficulty. Though New had a baby face, but he definitely had a perfect abs too which made Tay couldn't think properly. He never realized before that New had a muscular body because his angelic face was all that he always focused on.

But now that he had time to check him out... 🧐

How does it feel to run my fingers on his body? 👉👈

And how does his chocolate abs taste like? 😋

Tay couldn't help himself but to think like a pervert.

😈 "If you're really curious, go fuck him Tawan. He is your boyfriend after all~"

😇 "You and your dirty disgusting mouth! Go to hell SaTayn!"

😈 "Well, where did you think I just coming from? Hell is my home, but that cute boy is definitely much more hotter! Maybe, I should change my home into his hole instead."

😇 "Don't listen to him Tay Tawan!"

Tay licked his dry lips when New suddenly change his sleeping position from body facing him to back-facing him. Now, the sight in front him made Tay's face felt the sudden hotness which he never experienced before. He gulped his saliva again while staring at New's round and firm ass.

His ass would be the dead of me when I fuck hi-- OH SHIT! WHAT AM I THINKING?! 🥵

He shook his head to wash away his dirty thought.

😇 Control yourself Tay Tawan! Even though he is your boyfriend now, doesn't mean you can take advantage on him. And beside, he doesn't have any romantic feelings for you...yet. So, doing sex is definitely not in the lists on how to make him fall for you.

😈 Urgh! You guys are suck!!!

"Uii! I know what I'm doing! Go away from my head!" He hissed under his breath and continued scolding the unknown voices inside his head. Anyone who saw him right now might thought that he had some mental health problem.

"Tay?" He got startled by the voice. He looked at New who had awake. New sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes before set his eyes on the prince. "You already awake?"

"Y-Yes. Good morning, Hin." Tay scratched his head, felt embarrassed by himself.

"Good morning too. Hihii." New greeted with such a morning-bright smiled and giggled cutely.

Cute... Yes, too cute for me to handle. Can I keep him inside my pocket? 🥺

😈 How about his di*k inside your mouth, Tawan?