21. In pain

Tay brought the cat food to give to the cat, Polar. She didn't eat anything for 2 days, exactly the day since New and Off left the castle.

"Come on Polar... Please eat your food or you're going to get sick." He said to the cat who was hiding under the bed.

"Polar... Are you mad at me?"

The cat usually will meow-ing everytime someone talked to her. She will meow-ing nonstop as if she understood what human said. But, this time... She not being herself.

"Do you miss Hin?" A bead of tears started wetting his cheek.

"I miss him too." He said and let the hot tears streamed down his face, and he squeezed his eyelids shut in the hope his tears would stop.

👑👑👑👑👑👑

Off, Singto, and New were having their lunch at the noodle shop where Off just recommend. He kept talking about this place and how delicious their foods were.

New was eating his third bowl now, whereas Singto and Off still haven't finish their first portion.

They glad to see New's appetite was back after he didn't eat anything since yesterday.

He was eating deliciously and didn't seem to look full.

How could he eat so much with his small body? Where did all the foods go? Is there another person living inside him? Is he pregnant?

"Slow down Newwiee, no one's gonna steal your food away." Singto said and gave a cup of water to him.

"Huh?" New finally looked up from his bowl. "Oh, thanks." He accepted the cup and drank the water.

Singto and Off thought that New finished already. But to disappointment, New grabbed his chopsticks again before continued slurping the noddle.

Off smiled in astonishment at New's behavior. He pushed his bowl away and drank his water. And his action just caught New's attention.

"Why you didn't finish your food?"

"I'm full just watching you eating." He said and Singto scoffed at him.

"You don't want it?" New asked and Off shook his head. And for everyone surprised, New took Off's bowl and eat the leftover.

"Newwiee!"

"What?"

"Don't you think you eat too much?" Singto asked because he was worried if New got stomach ache later for eating too much. But New just smiled sheepishly with his cheeks puff with full of food.

Singto raised his arm in the air in defeat before started eating his food.

"Ahh! I'm full! You're right P'Off! This is really delicious!" New said and leaned his back to the chair. He rubbed his stomach like a pregnant woman.

After their finished their lunch, they going back to Singto's cafe. Inside the car, they were talking about how to solve New and Tay's problem.

"I'm sure he is hiding something from me."

"So, what are you going to do?"