17. Drowning

The royal families were sitting at the dining table, which were serve with variety kinds of foods

The royal families were sitting at the dining table, which were serve with variety kinds of foods. There were another two person who joined them; Off and New.

Off was a 'special' bodyguard, and the family considered him as part of them since they had been taking care of him since he was young. Off got a special place in the heart of the King, the Queen, and Queen Dowager - Tay's grandma.

Meanwhile, they asked New to join them because he soon will also be part of the family. Everyone were being supportive to Tay and New ever since the oldest prince confessed his feelings.

New's eyes examined each foods on the table. He felt great about what he saw since he not someone who favor with western cuisine like steak, salad, or pasta. Instead, the table full with Asian and Thai foods.

Tay slapped Off's hand when his bodyguard was about to try the Thai Southern Yellow Curry which were made by New. "It's mine." He said and shove Off's hand away.

"Tawan, no fighting over food please." His grandma Nart scolded him.

"But Newwiee make it for me." He whined and New who heard his name being mention suddenly got flustered.

"Right, Hin?"

"U-Uh? Oh! You can share--"

"See? Your Hin give his permission." Off said and immediately tried the dish. He gave 2 thumbs up and praised New because the curry was really delicious. And he also asked the others to try and everyone agreed with him. The curry was indeed delicious.

"Did you cook it yourself?" Gun asked towards New who only nodded shyly as answered.

"Why?"

"Tay said that's his favourite. I just want to make it for him as a thank for saving me."

"Ai'Peng! Enough! It's mine!"

"Just a little bit more!"

"Enough! This is mine!"

"But I can't stop! It's delicious!"

"Peng!"

"Aheem!" Grandma Nart cleared her throat and the boys immediately stopped their bickering. She looked at them with a pierce glared. "If you guys still want to fight, leave the table. Now!" She spoke by emphasizing each of her words.

👑👑👑👑👑👑

Gun sneak into his brother's room to find someone to play with. He saw New sat on the bed, he tip-toeing and hugged him from behind.

"Gun! You're startling me!"

"Hehee~ What are you doing?" Asked the young prince as he took a seat beside him.

"Nothing. Just playing with Polar."

"She is cute~"