22. It'd be nice if it was you

Tay's POV

And so...

Tomorrow is the day.

The day of my wedding.

I, the oldest prince of Vihokratana, am going to get married.

But not with the person who I loved.

In other to save the person who I love, I don't have a choice but to do this. Although it means that I'm breaking the one who I love.

My train of thought was interrupted by a knocked on the door.

"What are you doing here at this late?! You know I should get some sleep or else I will appear with panda eyes at the day of my wedding." I said to the person but my words didn't match with my action since I opened the door to let him entered my room.

"Did you really need to do this?"

"We've already talk about this Off. And I'm sure this is the only choice I can do." I said without averting his stared.

Days ago, the day where I got beaten by Singto on the road, I've told Off everything what happened as soon as I regain my conscious. Which I'm glad that he understood why I did this. So, he tried to stop New from looking for me anymore.

"But you don't really love her! Don't you feel sorry for Princess Namtarn?!"

"She loves me, Off."

"What?"

"She said she loves me. So, marrying with me will not break her happiness."

"Then what about New?!"

"You know why I did this Off."

He let out a sighed and then slightly nodded, couldn't debate with it either.

"Anyway... Have you try to find the person?"

"I told you I did. But, the phone numbers are not working anymore. I can't do anything stupid or else the person will spread that video and all the photos at all over the social medias!"

"Then, I will talk to New about this. Maybe, he remember who are those person."

"OFF! DON'T YOU DARE!"

"DO YOU THINK I CAN JUST SIT QUIETLY WHEN WATCHING NEW CRYING IN HIS SLEEP WHILE CALLING FOR YOUR NAME?!"

I bit my lips harder. I didn't know what to say. Just imagining him crying in his sleep while calling for my name already broke my heart apart.

"You're so stupid Tay! You said you will fight anyone who hurts your Hin! But you don't realize the one who hurts him the most is you! YOU! TAY TAWAN! WHO NOT EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" Off yelled at me before left me all alone.

👑👑👑👑👑👑

New's POV

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked once P'Off dragged me inside the room.

"This is about what happen to Tay."

"What about him?" I asked, uninterested.

Since Tay was about to get married tomorrow, I told myself to just forget everything about him.

I've try to talk to him since the day he wanted to end this, but he was the one who doesn't want to talk and see me anymore. So, whatever I did will be useless.

I'm willing to fight for our loves, but he didn't. It made me wonder if loves was worth fighting for if you're fighting alone. Oh! But now I realized, I'll never win if I fight alone.