16. Embarassing incident

Prince Tawan who was waiting for Newwiee immediately stood up from his majesty chair once the servant told him that the person he had been waiting for finally had arrived.

The servant gave the crutch to him and he immediately walked out to greet his boyfriend who he miss so much after 5 hours being separated.

"Don't need to follow me. I'll be fine." He said to the servants when realized they were slowly following him behind.

"But prince--"

"I said I'm fine. I will be careful." He said smiling to them.

The prince was known for his clumsiness, so the servants couldn't help but to get worry about the prince who still not used to walk by the support of the crutch. Since they didn't have any right to refuse what the prince just asked them, they just stood still while looking at him from a far.

"Tay, what are you doing--" New's words got cut because Tay immediately hugged him.

"T-Tay? Others are look--"

"I miss my boyfriend." Tay said as he tightened his one-arm hugged.

What Tay said had sooth the other's heart. So, New just let the prince a.k.a his boyfriend hugged him before decided to wrap his arms around Tay's back and returned the hugged.

Tay's embrace was warm, and his big, strong arm seemed very protective around New's body. He also realized something, that he'd never been held like this. Tay's hugged told something different. The gentle I'm-here-for-you or
I-know-you-can-do-it hugs. Or even the cheery you'll-be-alright hugs. Tay's hugged would encompass all of these.

New seem doesn't want to let go of the hugged. It was like he tried to console himself and Tay's hugged was the only answer he needed.

Meanwhile, Off who was still standing near them suddenly cleared his throat. "Aheeem! Lovebirds! Please get a room already~" He said teasingly and that woke New up from his thought. He slowly released his arms from hugging Tay and so did Tay.

"Tsk! Are you jealous?" Tay asked to Off who just shrugged his shoulder.

New blushed more harder when Tay suddenly held his hand and caressed his thumb on his hand. I mean, Off, some bodyguards and servants were still there, just looked at them like they were watching movie. If Off could get a popcorn right now, he probably already took a seat and munching snacks while watching at the lovebirds. Deep inside, he felt happy for Tay.

"I got a surprise for you."

"What surprise?"

"Come. Follow me."

Tay walked carefully with the help of the crutch and also Newwiee by his side.

The others seem like air to them.

"Show is over!" Said Off. "By the way, where's the young prince?"

"Prince Gun is at the gym."

"Hohoo~" Off immediately walked away as he finally had chance to be alone with Gun without Tay's interruption.

And back to Tay and New, they now arrived infront of Tay's bedroom and before entered, Tay asked New to close his eyes.

"Open your eyes in the count of three." He said and New nodded his head understood.

"1..."

"2..."

"Meeoow~" 😺

"Nooo!" Tay turned panicked as New immediately opened his eyes once heard the familiar meow-ing.