25. Boyfriend, Bestfriend, Brother

New's POV

Upon waking up, my brain replays the last few scenes of my dreams. The dream was a mix of some movie and novel plots I've read; In the dream, I had a wide smile in my face while holding a little boy in my embrace and with fingers intertwine with the man I loves. How I wish I didn't wake up from my slept so I could continue dreaming; because my reality could be more harsh than what I expected.

Warm.

I felt warm all over me as I finally get my sense from the dreamt back to reality.

I slowly opened my eyes and then met a face. A very familiar face, the face who I saw in my dream just now.

My heartbeat suddenly risen over seeing his peaceful face.

Tay was sleeping soundly beside me. Our heads placed very close to each other which allow me to trace every detail about his face.

He had a quite sexy thick eyebrows, hint of eye bags shown under his eyes, a sharp nose, and a heart-shaped lips

He had a quite sexy thick eyebrows, hint of eye bags shown under his eyes, a sharp nose, and a heart-shaped lips. He looked so manly and handsome; the very looked I wanted so badly.

Not being a cocky, but I often got called as 'beautiful' or 'pretty' instead of 'handsome' or 'manly'. My sharp nose, even my mole, my round eyes, long eyelash, and pouting lips always became the objects of jealousy amongst women. Not to mention my fair white skin. If only they knew how much I would happily gave all of that to them.

Without realized, my hand caressing every part of his face; My finger tracing his eyebrows, and went down from his nose to his lips before I caressed his cheek and sharp jawline.

It was a good thing that he was a heavy sleeper or he would caught me red handed for checking out his face. Even though we were in a relationship, I still felt shy about doing something like this, including kissing him in the lips.

While he still in his dreamland, I think this would be my chance to lean a peck to his lips without feeling embarrassed of being watched by him. So, I closed my eyes and leaned closer to his lips.

It was just a peck. A short peck. One second once I felt his lips on mine, I retreated back. But, I felt a hand suddenly wrapped at the back of my neck before I got pushed forward, and that caused my lips to crash on his lips again.

I opened my eyes only to find that Tay was already awake. I tried to push him away but he deepened the kiss instead, and soon he was hovering on top of me.

I couldn't do anything but to close my eyes tightly and let him do whatever he wanted to my lips. I had to admit that I enjoy this; the overwhelming feeling inside me, the needs, and the sparks surging through my body. Only him could make me feel all of this.

I felt him move his hand from behind my neck to my cheek. Meanwhile, he keep licking, nipping, and biting my lips.

As if the gap between our lips isn't close enough, his fingers lace in my hair and kept depended the kiss, nearly knocked out my oxygen. I gasped and he took the chance to plunge his tongue inside my mouth.