Chapter 5

Maxis was breathing hard when he heard again the loud car bang which made him wake up from his dream. This time he was standing in the dark, he then heard his name being called. It was his mother's voice calling him and asking him why he left her before he heard the loud bang and woken up. The loud bang was so loud in his head that he grabbed a lamp and threw it against the door.

Maxis eyes open when he heard the lamp that he throw and saw the door was opened,

"That a miss!!" said a voice he heard before, the door opened widely before it closed again. The foot step walked over to the window and the curtain was open which made Maxis squeeze his eyes.

"Wow..you really like to throw things eh!!" said AJ as she looked around the room and saw that there were many broken things on the floor and the new addition to the millions of pieces which was already on the floor was the lamp.

"What are you doing here??" He barked at her for coming into the room again.

"Oh I need a place to chill but I think this is not the one...cause really did you really throw everything that you can grab??" she said, amazed with all the things she can name on the floor.

"YOU should not be here!!"

"I know but give me like 10 minutes. I just need to sit down and rest cause I don't think I can have my lunch! Oh...this is your can I have it?" said AJ as she pointed to the sandwich that was left for Maxis. AJ's stomach started to growl looking at the sandwich. Maxis looked at her, he wanted her out of there and telling her to go away would not work hence he agreed to let her have his sandwich.

"Eat and go!!" ordered Maxis, AJ happily hopped to the side table where the sandwich is and was about to devour the sandwich when she heard her name being called out loud. She turned to the door and saw Anna looking at her in shock.

"What are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here!!" Anna screams at AJ as she walks towards AJ and pulls her away from Maxis. AJ tried to put her weight in and try to stretch her hand to the sandwich but Anna was pulling her away from it. Maxis looked at AJ and saw how ridiculed AJ's face is.

"No...please let me have the sandwich a bite...a bite please please!!" beg AJ but Anna was so angry that AJ walked into Prince Maxis room especially Prince Maxis room.

"Do you know whose room this is??" question Anna. AJ looked at Maxis and looked back at Anna and replied,

"Bear man!!" Anna looked at her, her eyes slowly widened and Anna's mouth dropped that AJ just called the ex-crowned prince a bear man! Maxis looked at Anna for the first time ever and saw her become very angry.

"How dared you call the Prince a bear man!!" she screamed at her while AJ looked at her like Anna is crazy. AJ looked at Maxis and looked at him closely before she turn to Anna,

"Prince...him bear man? I don't think so!!" said AJ calmly. Anna immediately pulled AJ out from the room and dragged AJ to Bethany office to have AJ scolded for walking into Prince Maxis room while Maxis looked over to the mirror which was at the wall and he saw himself after a long time and saw how hairy he was.

"Bear man!!" He said to himself, he agreed with AJ. He did look like a bear. Even he is scared of himself.

---

The staff canteen was already filled with other servants who had ended their day which was almost at 11pm. Bethany has already gotten food ready for her staff which is almost finished. AJ walks into the canteen after finally cleaning all the guest room after she was being caught by Anna walking into the Prince room and without knowing she has called him a bearman and makes both Anna and Bethany mad.

She was in Bethany office for about 2 hours being lecture, she sow it was the first time in her life her ear almost bleed and after that torture 2 hours she was ask to clean another 3 guest room on the first floor of the right wing. She has not had any lunch and she was relieved when she finally finished cleaning everything up. AJ walked over to the counter, took a tray and walked over to the buffer line. AJ opened the first cover but it was nothing, the pasta was gone. She quickly went over to the next one and opened it but there was nothing again. She looked around and saw everyone had taken a full plate.

AJ went over to the next and opened the cover but only left a scoop of mash potatoes. She scoop what was balanced and place it on her plate. Then she opened the next cover and again only left a tiny piece of chicken before she sadly walked over to the next counter to take some drinks which the drinks tank was already empty. She turned around and saw all of them looking at her, like they had a plan to clear the buffet line and make her suffer.

AJ sadly went over to an empty space at the back, she looked at everyone's plate and looked at them sadly but they did not care and ate their food. Even though her portion is much much smaller than the rest she was thankful that there is something for her. She closed her eyes and prayed before she started eating.

3 spoonful of mash potatoes she eats before she heard Anna being called. She stopped eating and listened to what they were saying about Anna. They were bad mouthing Anna who was just sitting in the front row eating her dinner, AJ looked over at Anna who was eating her dinner while whipping her tears away.

"Where is Bethany when she is needed!!" said AJ to herself while putting another spoon of mashed potatoes into her mouth. The badmouth became so toxic even AJ hearing it made her heart boil. AJ stood up, took the tray and walked over to the return tray section, placed it into the dish basin and bang it into the dish basin so loud that everyone jumped up from their chair and looked at her.

AJ walk over to the table she was seated and says,

"Can I ask, have you ever gone into that room before?" Everyone looked at AJ, only Bethany, Head Butler and Anna could go into the room and no one could go into the room and yes no one saw it yet.

"I went into that room and that room is beyond what anyone can imagine. But that lady who went into that room almost everyday trying her best to clean the broken pieces, she clean everyday but it still there the next day not only that she was trying to calm down that bear man but he is hard to handle which make her work harder than it looks, so she is a slut who is trying to impress him but that not make anyone in this room judge her. You're not in her position so you don't know!!" snapped AJ before she walked out of the canteen leaving them speechless.

Anna looked at AJ and felt bad that she was scolding her for going into Prince Maxis room, she did not know that AJ would defend her. She stood up, put her tray into the dish basin and walk of the canteen did not care what the other said about her behind her back cause they were not there when Prince Maxis waking up throwing thing to the wall and most of the time is nearly hit her, she was there for him for the past 2 years she knows much more then there did. His pain, his nightmare , his scream and tears she knows it and saw it all too well. 

*Please vote and comment...stay safe thank you :)*