Chapter 7

Anna walks out from the side room and the door slowly closes when a hand stops it and walks in. AJ had already finished quarter of what she was asked to do and since she is on a break she wanted to give something to her god earlier who granted her her wish.

Maxis looked at the ceiling when he felt someone was there. He thought maybe Anna walked in, he looked away but strangely he felt that Anna was standing very close to him, he turned to the right and saw AJ face was very close to his.

"What are you looking at?" said AJ to his face who almost jumped up from his bed.

"Oh my god!! You scare me!" he shouted, he could feel his heart almost come out from his chest.

"Did I scare you bearman?" joked AJ as she sat down at the chair beside the bed, as she sat down she moaned in pleasure that finally sat down with the AC blowing to her face.

"Nice...nice...awwww nice!!" she moaned.

"Go to another room would you? You have already been warned and punished about coming into the PRINCE room!!" reminded Maxis in case she forgot who she had been talking to.

"Prince where??" said AJ as she looked around the room for the Prince the bearman was referring too. Maxis looked at her hard, waiting for her to realize that she was speaking to him.

"You mean you are a prince...seriously? You looked like a bearman....not a prince! Maybe he is in the other room! No prince here!!" said AJ as she leaned on the chair and got comfy.

"But you still...."

"I know I'm not supposed to be in this room...I get it but I came here to say thanks so I brought you this!" said AJ again as she took out a small zip lock with a piece of brownie she stole from the kitchen earlier when no one was looking.

"Peace offering!" offers AJ as she hands him one of the zip locks. Maxis looked at her and took it so that she could go away from there faster. AJ opened the zip lock and took one of the brownies out and ate it. She chew the brownie and shallow it.

"This is nice!! You should eat it!" said AJ but Maxis just placed it on the table at the side and lay back. AJ looked at him and continued to eat her brownie, the room became quiet too.

"Why did you keep screaming every morning?" question AJ. Maxis looked at her, irritated that she suddenly spoke when the room was finally quiet.

"Should you be working picking up the grass??"

"Weed. But I'm just curious, you know! What happened to you?" she asked again. Maxis breathed out in irritation and lay his head on the pillow remembering that day.

"I keep having the same dream for the past 2 years. The dream of me being in the crash with my mother, the late queen." said Maxis. AJ looked at him and waited for him to continue.

"We just came back from Africa, my mother and I went on that visit trip to see if the charity work that I have been working on was delivered. When we came back a 20 ton trailer hit us. My mother covered me but my leg became this. I blame myself because I refused to go to any of her blind date and as a punishment she wanted to follow me around. It was my fault that she died!" Maxis' tears follow out like a river, he could still remember what they were wearing and how she smelled that day. He could not remove those memories from his mind which had made him scream every morning. AJ looked at him and suddenly stood up and walked to the side door. Maxis looked at her in shock to see there was no reaction from her.

"Aren't you going to say anything to me after hearing that story?" question Maxis. AJ stops, turns around and shakes her head.

"No...it has been 2 years. Maybe at first but seriously I need to go back and start picking that weed. See you later bearman!!" AJ replied with no emotion when she heard his sad past. Maxis looked at her go and could not shake off her emotionless expression.

---

AJ walks into Anna's room, since the other day she slept with a request to have her roommate change, AJ was asked to sleep with Anna who told Bethany she doesn't mind having AJ sleeping with her in 1 queen size bed.

"Thank you for having me! Sorry that you have to share a bed with me!" AJ apologized. Anna smiled and took AJ beg in.

"It's alright...it's nice to have someone to talk to anyway. You can put your clothes in that dresser." said Anna as she pointed to a dresser which was next to her 2 door wardrobe. AJ place her bag down and opens the zipper, AJ then starts to take out her clothes and place it into the dresser. Less than 10 minutes AJ has already settled in.

"That's all the clothes you have?" asked Anna.

"Well...most of the time we are wearing uniforms anyway so why bother bringing more clothes!" said AJ as she placed a photo frame of her father, Cassey and herself on the side table before she sat down in the bed. Anna, who was already laying down, covered herself with the blanket ready for bed.

"That your father and sister?" asked Anna. AJ looked at the photo frame and smiled.

"Yes..my father and sister are from another mother!"

"Sister from another mother?" puzzled Anna.

"She is my best friend. We have grown up together so my father took her as his daughter too."

"That's nice! But where's your mother? She is not in the frame!"

"It's a long story!"

"I understand! Why don't you change into your pajamas!!" suggest Anna. AJ stood up and walked over to her dresser, took out her pajamas, and walked into the washroom and bath. Anna looked at AJ's photo frame and smiled, she wished she had her own family who she can place beside her bed. 

}

Please comment and vote, thank you and stay safe :)