Chapter 22

Cassey and AJ walk out of the hotel lift, Cassey who is having a hangover holds AJ arms as she feels like she is going to fall any time soon. Last night was the wildest night she ever had. She forgot that she was supposed to go back home the next day, she was totally wasted until Dina, AJ personal assistant, had to carry her out from the palace and bring her to her room.

"AJ....I want to die!! Please let me sleep!!!" Cassey pleaded as she could not feel her toe anymore.

"I told you not to party so much!! There is a conference tomorrow you need to attend!!" replied Cassey as they walk out of the hotel entrance, Damien run towards them as he have finish with the check out procedure, their suitcase was already place the car one in the royal limousine which was sent by the king while another to the airport for Cassey and Melvin her personal assistance. Melvin helped Cassey to the car, once Cassey got in, AJ helped her buckle her seat belt and looked at her hand over face who looks like she was going to pass out soon.

"I'm ok...don't worry!!" Cassey said but she stared at AJ without blinking.

"Melvin, please help me to take care of her!" asked AJ to Melvin who could sit beside her, he smiled and closed the door.

"Don't worry AJ, she's safe with me!!" said Melvin who has seen a drunk Cassey way too many times.

"I'll see you soon alright!!" said AJ as she placed a kiss on her forehead hoping the kiss would heal whatever hangover her best friend has. AJ was about to close the door when she felt her hand being held back, she turned around and saw Cassey was holding her hand.

"Be careful Bella! Come back soon, call me if anything happens!" said Cassey. Her voice changed from being drunk to being stern.

"I'll be fine...please help me take care of JJ for me!!"

"You know I will!!" replied Cassey, they smiled at each other for a second before AJ closed the door. Seconds later, the driver drove Cassey and Melvin to the airport while AJ and Dina were driven to the royal palace.

Half an hour later, Tom the royal driver drove into the palace frontage where King Matthew, Prince Maxis and Prince Max were waiting for her. Butler James and Thompson opened the door and both AJ and Dina went out of the car.

"Welcome...how's your night?" asked King Matthew.

"Not bad!! This is Dina, she is my personal assistant. She will be assisting me with the production line project." said AJ as she introduced Dina to everyone. Dina smiles and nods her head.

"Well done...we already know everyone, let's just move to the meeting chamber to discuss the production line!" interrupted Maxis who wants the meeting to be over soon, looking at AJ a lot of questions and a sudden rage came into him. Everyone agrees and they walk over to the meeting chamber where Butler James has set up.

---

They got in and almost immediately Dina started to set up her presentation with AJ telling King Matthew her company plans. Maxis looked at AJ, her aura is different from the person he knew before. Someone who has power, unquestionable courage and is full of promise which is always fulfilled. Maxis looked over at his father, even the king himself pulled into her charismatic aura.

"Since the production line has already been built we just need to look in the building to see if we need to renovate the parts and replace them in the machine that is already in the building. We plan to resell the machine and give it back to the former worker in that production. We aim to open the production line in 6 months time." said AJ as she sat down and waited for King Matthew to start throwing her questions.

"6 months, are you sure that you can open the production line by then?" asked King Matthew.

"Yes at the moment we have already picked up the machines to produce the cakes. The only thing we need to do is to measure the place but if we think that we need to renovate then we expect to open in 1 year." explain Dina.

"I understand that most of the workers still haven't found a job yet, that's why we try to open the production line as fast as possible but of course we will make sure the place is safe for your people to work. We don't mind having your authority to do checks before we open! '' said AJ.

"How many cakes do you think you can make in this production line?" asked Prince Maxis.

"At the moment we have sold about 3 types of cake. All of it is cheesecake but once the production line opens we are planning to sell more types of cakes and also decoration cream." replied Dina.

"Other than the production line, there is another team back in New York who is planning to open a cafe and catering store here in your city. If it goes well the cafe and catering store will open first before the production line at least it would give the worker who has not found any work to interview and start first." Shared AJ, King Matthew and Prince Maxis were shocked when AJ told them she has already started planning to open a store in their country so that his people have jobs which touch King Matthew heart.

"You would do that for my people?" asked Prince Maxis.

"I would for any country that needs help. Oh yeah, I understand from Prince Max that you open a fund for donation to support the worker, I'm not sure if this is enough, it's from my father and me." said AJ as Dina placed her a cheque that they had prepared. AJ gave it to King Matthew, looking at the amount he was taken aback, 2 million dollars is enough to support his people.

Prince Maxis and Prince Max looked over and were also shocked by it.

"Why are you doing this for us? Is it to show that you were innocent and that you have so much money after what you did??" accuse Maxis. They looked at him and were shocked to see him accused AJ who was being very generous.

"MAXIS!!" King Matthew stood up and was about to scold him when AJ stood up and says,

"Take it, don't take it that your problem. I don't care what you think I am doing, because that money and the production line it's not for you, it's for your people! If we are done here...can I be an excuse?" replied AJ, she did not wait for King Matthew to excuse her and walk out.

King Matthew looked at his son disappointed and followed AJ out, Prince Max followed too. Prince Maxis slammed his fist onto the table hard, angry that his father would side with AJ. To him whatever she was doing is to show how much money she has after he accused her of stealing.

"Before you start throwing accusations towards AJ you need to know something, she reached here a week earlier. She came here to see what happened to your people and see how bad it was and when she saw it on her own she took the decision to open a cafe and the catering event store first after the team confirmed that there is business in your city. She even had to stop some worker who was waiting for work at the centre where they were fighting and told them to calm down. She even assured them that the royal family is planning something so that they would have work. She counts how much your donation drive needs and top the difference so that each and everyone of them have the same amount. Prince Maxis money to her is nothing compared to a life. If she can she would have given everything she has to your people or anyone that needed it." said Dina before she walked out left Prince Maxis dumbfounded. 

----Please comment and vote. Thank you and stay safe :)