Chapter 29

It was already 6pm, it was hours after they had brought AJ back to the palace to get the royal palace doctor to check on AJ. Since the palace is nearer to the production factory, Maxis makes a decision to bring AJ to the palace first.

Everyone was waiting at the lounge area on the second floor of the palace where the first room was and where Dr. Flizz was treating AJ. King Matthew immediately returned to the palace when he was with his minister at city hall when Prince Max called him to informed that AJ was injured during her walk around at the production factory. Anna was clearing her room packing her things when one of the royal servants ran to her to tell her what happened to AJ.

The lounge was quiet, King Matthew and Dina were anxious, Prince Max was sitting at the corner waiting patiently while Bethany, Anna and Prince Maxis were praying in their heart to whatever god above to save AJ, especially Prince Maxis who just made up with AJ.

Doctor Flizz walks out from the room with Butler James who was assisting him, telling Butler James to go to the hospital where he will call the hospital to give him some drips to be given to AJ. Butler James immediately runs down to go to the hospital just like Dr. Flizz instruction while Dr. Flizz walks to the rest at the lounge to give them an update of the AJ situation.

"Dr Flizz!!" called Bethany, everyone stood up and walked over to him except for Prince Maxis who just stood up and looked at them trying to hide himself from shaking by clenching his fist tight.

"Doctor, how is she?" asked King Matthew calmly.

"She is in critical condition, she had a concussion on her left skull and had emergency surgeries but we still have to wait if she could survive tonight. If she survives tonight she's lucky but if not I'm sorry! I have told James to get some drips and just pray that she will survive tonight!!" explain Dr. Flizz.

"Can we see her?" asked Dina. Dr. Flizz nodded his head, immediately they rushed to the room while Dr. Flizz followed them. When Prince Max was about to go and see AJ, he turned around and saw his brother standing where he was seated and froze and was looking down.

"Bro let's go...let's see her!!" said Max as he walked over to his brother.

"I can't, this is my fault! I should have not agreed to bring her there!!" said Maxis as he looked up at Max as his tears fell out of his eyes. He could not bear to see AJ laying there waiting for a miracle to survive. Just like his mother, he saw her dying in-front of him protecting him.

"What are you talking about??" said Max, who was confused about what his brother was talking about.

"Mother was killed while protecting me and now AJ is lying in there because I brought her there!! I can't..."

"SERIOUSLY MAXIS...SERIOUSLY!!!" scream Max who is done being patient with his brother's selfish emotions. Maxis looked at his brother speechless , Max has never screamed at him before and this is his first time being screamed at.

"Mother is not weak, she is a very strong woman who married our father. Do you think you only felt pained when mother was gone...what about me?? What do you think I feel; when I have not even spoken to her for a whole week...the time I answered the call was the time father called to say that mother and you were in the hospital and mother was already gone!!!" said Max as he poured out his guilt that Maxis never knew about.

"Mother and AJ are both very strong and brave women!! So don't you dare look at them with weakness!! '' angered Max. Maxis looked at his brother and was puzzled with his words.

"Max...I am so sorry..."

"We need to talk, you need to know something!" said Max looking at Maxis with all seriousness, an expression Maxis never saw before on Max.

---

Maxis opened the door after everyone left, he wanted to speak to AJ alone and wanted to tell her something that he could not tell if she was awake. Maxis sat on the bed, beside AJ, held her hand and placed it close to her chest.

"I'm sorry...I should have not brought you there! I should have protected you like how my mother protects me! I'm not sure how I would survive if you did not survive tonight! I would blame myself...I would die again if you left me!!" cried Maxis, looking at her laying there motionless makes him break inside.

"Please wake up so that I can see you smile, so that I can talk to you again, laugh with you and hear you calling me Bearman...your Bearman!! Wake up so that I can tell you how much I love you!!!" confesses to Maxis as he took her hand and kissed before looking at her hoping she would survive tonight.

It was already 3 am when Maxis looked at her watch, his eyes could not take it any longer and if he did not do anything he would dozed off and he wanted to be the first to be there when she woke up. Maxis stood up and walked out from the room to get something to make himself awake for the next 6 to 7 hours.

The room was dead silent the moment Maxis left the room, second later the side door opened slightly and a clatter sound came from a red 11.5 inch heel, walked out from the side door and walked over to AJ who was laying down still unconscious.

The shadow took a pillow which was in the closets, walking close to AJ. The shadow pulls the ventilation tube away from AJ and places it on top of AJ's head before pressing the pillow down with all her strength. Blocking all the oxygen from AJ, second later AJ starts to have problem breathing and starts to struggle before AJ dies from the suffocation by the shadow woman. When the shadow woman saw that AJ stopped struggling, she stopped suffocating AJ and pulled the pillow away. After checking the AJ had no pulse, she gave out an evil laugh and walked out from the room from the side door.

The shadow walks down the stairs and out to the side door entrance before walking towards the dome garden. Every step of the way to the garden had made the shadow woman happier, so happy that she felt relief that all her secret would be buried with AJ the moment her family buried her in the grave. All of her dreams and hope will be happening soon, no one is going to take it away from her, not AJ and definitely not the late queen.

She walks into the dome garden, and smiles. She is going to get rid of almost all of the flowers and make it her place. She walks further to the back where the garden incinerator is and switches it on. As the incinerator started the fire, it started to become hotter and she threw the pillow the evidence that she had killed AJ into the incinerator and watched it burn.

"Nothing is going to stop me from marrying Maxis!!" said Elizabeth laughing an evil evil laugh, her heart was full with happiness that every second her laugh became louder and louder.

"Bitch!!" Elizabeth heard someone call her bitch from behind, she turned around and saw AJ was standing behind her with a hospital gown looking at her.

"BOO!!" said AJ. Elizabeth screams at the top of her lungs before she runs to the exit door of the dome. It's her ghost...AJ wanted to kill her after she killed AJ earlier, as it kept repeating in her head. As she tried to run, the door seemed so far from her and when she looked back she saw AJ was running after her.

Elizabeth fell down because her heels could not catch up with her running. Elizabeth crawled to the door and slowly stood up before starting running again and opened the door. As she opened the door, she saw Maxis was standing in-front of the door, she quickly ran towards him and hugged him.

"Maxis...thank god...she...she!!" Elizabeth said as she pointed to her back pointing to AJ who just walked out of the garden.

"What!!" said Maxis softly. Elizabeth turn around and saw AJ with the pillow she just burn on her hand was standing looking at her, then she realized it was not just AJ but King Matthew, Prince Max, Anna, Butler James , Bethany , Laura and the royal guard was standing in front of the dome garden looking at her, she looked at them, from the expression on their faces she could see that they know what she had done. 

----Please comment and vote. Thank you and stay safe :)